Horribly curious!

Dolphin Brothers, JBK, Rob Dean, and others...

Postby kinki on Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:48 am

What a truly satisfying dream that sounds, John. David was in my dreams last night, BUT I CANT FOR THE LIFE OF ME REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED!
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:59 am

Yes! That sounds like an awesome dream!!! It reminds me of a dream I had a few weeks ago...

I was back in time, and I was at the very last Japan concert, Oil On Canvas- But I was really there!! I was freaking out! The only songs I remember being played though was "Polaroids" and "Still life in mobile hoo-omes" And then the show was over. And everyone started to leave.

So, I climbed on stage, and everyone else had gone, but Mick Karn was still up there, cleaning off his bass with a rag... There I was... Only about 30 feet away from THE MICK KARN!!! I remember being nervous- but I didn't let it show so I walked up to him, and he smiled and we had some small talk it was like heaven! Then I remember saying "Can I have your autograph?!" And he said "Sure!" And I looked around and said "Oh! I don't have any paper or pen- just this marker! Will you sign my shirt?" So I held out the bottom of my shirt tail and he autographed it with a smile. I then asked him where the rest of the band was and he said backstage. So, without any bouncers or security I just wandered backstage.

In the dressing room, I walked in but that only band member in there was Richard Barbieri. (I remember the place was a mess!) And he was... Well... Smoking a blunt. When he saw me, though, he flung it, and it landed behind a desk or something and he grinned. We had some small talk and he was very nice! I then asked him if he too would sign my shirt and he said Sure! And I handed him the marker and he signed it. Though, as I was walking away, I looked down and saw he had signed right on top of Mick Karn's signature! I was thinking WTF?! But didn't say anything. I then turned around and asked him where the rest of the band was. He said they were outside behind the building... So I went outside.

As I was going out, it was rainy, and cold, and there were old warehouses all around. I spotted 2 guys in trench coats smoking under umbrellas hunched around some old van. One of them saw me and walked over to me. It was Steve Jansen! We had more of a conversation then I did with the other two, but I don't remember what all we said. I remember saying how wonderful the show was and he thanked me. I then asked him if he would kindly sign my shirt... But then I remembered what Richard Barbieri did and held out my sleeve and told him to please sign there... So he did! I then asked him if I could go talk to David Sylvian. He said to go ahead and he went inside.

I remember walking up to him slowly... I couldn't see his face and it was thundering... It was a bit creepy- But the suspence was killing me! Seconds away from meeting David Sylvian! I touched his shoulder softly and he turned around... But he was crying! I remember asking him if he was OK, and I was crushed to see him crying. He said he was sad because it was his last show with Japan and he was going to miss them so much! But then he gave me a... HUG! *DIES* and I remember telling him he was great and everything when I woke up! Thanks to my little bro bothering me! But that was my one and only dream I have ever had about Japan and David Sylvian.... Sorry it was so long!!

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby kinki on Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:18 am

Oh, I am SOOOOOO jealous Kera, that read like you actually DID all that!

So much detail....
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby lastgoldstar on Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:15 pm

What a fabulous dream, Kera! I agree with Kinki- sounds like you really were there! Silly Rich, drugs never pay. And David hugged you! Even if it was a dream David, it was at least his image :wink: It was kind of funny how you worked your way up to David in the end. Saving the best for last, mmm!
lastgoldstar
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:18 pm

Yes! It was very odd! I shall cherish that dream hug forever!

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby kinki on Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:46 pm

Silver Moon wrote:Yes! It was very odd! I shall cherish that dream hug forever!

-K-

Much as I will cherish walking along with David and seeing him laugh and smile - and being taught trapeze by Mick......*sigh* *giggle*
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:00 pm

kinki wrote:
Silver Moon wrote:Yes! It was very odd! I shall cherish that dream hug forever!

-K-

Much as I will cherish walking along with David and seeing him laugh and smile - and being taught trapeze by Mick......*sigh* *giggle*

Omigosh, kinki, tooo funny..................

Kera, that is one awesome dream!!!!! I could never have a dream like that and remember so much of it---I would have to get up and write it all down.

Last night I do remember in one of my dreams that I was watching a movie or at some kind of premiere for a movie, and it had "Quiet Life" in it's soundtrack and i thought that was totally cool. That is all I remember though............ :roll:
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:04 am

totally cool dream Kera.....
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby lastgoldstar on Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:30 pm

I had a David dream a few nights ago. The only thing I can remember is that he was smiling and laughing... better than nothing, though.
lastgoldstar
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby kinki on Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:52 am

TOTALLY better than nothing - David smiling and laughing is such a blissful dream to have...

The other night I dreamt this pic

came to life and I was watching David putting on his make-up!
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:38 am

Aww! That's so cute, Kinki! I wish I dreamt a picture of him came to life!

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby lastgoldstar on Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:16 pm

Neat, I would've asked him for a few pointers!
lastgoldstar
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:28 am

i really do think that it looks like a make up mask.... glad he doesn't wear it anymore. I prefer the real david
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby kinki on Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:56 am

I like the make-up mask...*snigger*

No but the real David is lovely too of course...OF COURSE!!! :wink: :roll:
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Poisoned_Apathy on Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:17 pm

I love both two also :P
Poisoned_Apathy