Horribly curious!

Dolphin Brothers, JBK, Rob Dean, and others...

Horribly curious!

Postby kinki on Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:40 am

OK, I know Rich is married, but what about Steve and Mick? Im assuming they are? I know you're not supposed to want to know gory details like this but I cant help my horrid curiosity any longer. I need to know, so I can abandon all hope of them ever meeting and falling hopelessly in love with me. *giggle*...oh, if you're reading this either of you, dont worry, Im ONLY JOKING about the last part. :wink: :roll:
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:04 am

ok that is so weird you asked that because i was wondering the same thing about steve. I had this really awesome dream with him in it last night and it made me wonder. I mean seriously I've never had a dream with him in it before so it took me by surprise for sure.
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:43 am

I know that Mr. Jansen is married, and he has a son (I think) named Jude. (If you go to David Sylvian's actual website, there is a picture of him with his son in the images somewhere) I also read that Mr. Karn had a son recently. Don't know if he's married or not, though. Also, Suzanne Barbieri now has a myspace if you want to add her!

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby proggrl on Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:41 pm

*sigh* well, then, if we have to go with the ones who we know aren't married, then I gueeeessssss.... I'll go with David. IF I have to... :roll:

Oh the things we fans have to endure! :-D
Trust the proggrl.
proggrl
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:38 pm

Interesting.... now I really want to know why on earth I dreamt of Steve. Very strange!

I too will suffer through with the only single one left...LOL.... such a hard pill to swallow but someone has to do it.
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby kinki on Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:41 pm

Oh I know...being left with David.....*big sigh*...it's a hard job but someone has to do it...:roll:

Oh no....... :cry: :cry: :cry: Steve's married, and Mick's probably married too if he has a son...Oh woe is me..... :cry: :D

Oh, what happened in your Steve dream Laura? Oh go on pleeeeeaaaaassee tell us!! :wink:
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby heartofdavid on Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:01 pm

I believe Steve's wife's name is Gobi.
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby lastgoldstar on Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:21 pm

Silver Moon wrote:(If you go to David Sylvian's actual website, there is a picture of him with his son in the images somewhere)

I knew Steve was married with a son but I didn't see that picture! Hmm, I wonder if the Batt genes have been passed on...
lastgoldstar
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby heartofdavid on Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:45 pm

I admit I have curiousity about seeing what David's girls look like. Having only seen the pics of them when they were very little or off of the Time Spent EPK, I do wonder what they look like now.
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:38 pm

someone i know saw them last year and said they were very cute.

Steve dream.... not telling.... I always believe that if you tell people your dreams they won't ever come back .... or it diminshes them in some way.
Nothing dirty happened it was just very comforting and nice :-)
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby lastgoldstar on Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:54 pm

heartofdavid wrote:I admit I have curiousity about seeing what David's girls look like.

Hmm, me too. Anyone know their ages? Isn't his oldest twelve or something like that?

godisinthesilences wrote:someone i know saw them last year and said they were very cute.

I'm sure they are. God god, look at their parents, heh! :wink:
lastgoldstar
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:38 pm

pretty sure its 11 or 12 and 8 or 9... something like that. I believe Ameera Daya is like 4 or so years older than the Isobel
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby kinki on Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:26 am

godisinthesilences wrote:Steve dream.... not telling.... I always believe that if you tell people your dreams they won't ever come back .... or it diminshes them in some way.
Nothing dirty happened it was just very comforting and nice :-)

Apologies Gods - Im just a dream freak and love hearing about people's dreams....especially when they have the boys in them.... :wink:

Im betting the next generation of Batts will be heartbreakers just like their fathers.....
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:25 pm

no worries kinki.... i'm just a big old supersticious gal. Somehow i have to be to get things to go right in my life.
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby John Trevethan on Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:39 am

Guys can have dreams about David Sylvian too, ya know! I had one last night... it went something like this:

I was working at a recording studio where David was going to begin a session. For some reason his usual engineer couldn't do the gig so I was asked to fill in. I thought it was cool to be able to work with David and there was extended discussion between he and I about the music, what he wanted to do, if this was a demo or an actual album, etc.

David looked like he did around the Brilliant Trees time period, although in the dream it was the present time.

Unfortunately the dream ended before we actually got around to recording any music. It all seemed to focus mainly on the preparations and conversations leading up to the session itself.

Still, a very pleasant dream...
John Trevethan
Obsessed
Obsessed

Next

Return to Band Collaborations and Members