if you listen closely

Off-topic area for general discussion of NON-Japan/Sylvian related subjects.

if you listen closely

Postby godisinthesilences on Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:36 pm

you can hear a cricket chirping on the boards today.... where is everyone????
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:30 pm

LMAO! I notice. The boards are starting to get less and less posts! (The visits are still high) But I think I'm going to have to go the extra mile and get some more people on here!! Anyone got any plans?

-K-

PS: Kinki has been scarce lately!! Where'd she go?
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby godisinthesilences on Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:35 pm

It could just be because its summer time and people are outside enjoying the lovely weather the country has been having?
I haven't been out cause i'm working on a new show and i have an eye infection :-(

I have no idea how to attract more people to the boards who will post.... hhhmmmm
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:37 pm

Yeah- for them it may be a great day but it's like 110, burning hot, and thunderstorms are coming... As always!!

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby godisinthesilences on Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:39 pm

oh its wicked hot here too, but at least its not cold and raining... or hot and raining.... or... anything and raining....LOL
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby proggrl on Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:01 pm

Yeah Gods, I don't think you need anymore RAIN! :roll: I've been finishing my bathroom. Almost done. Tomorrow I finish staining and installing the new fixtures. The tile and new faucet can wait!

Oh and things have really picked up at work for me, so there's not enough time to post to other forums.
Trust the proggrl.
proggrl
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:38 pm

Proggrl! Please post a pic of you bathroom in your personal gallery when it's finished!! I have the tiniest, ugliest bathroom on earth and I like to see a pretty one once in a while!!

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby krausy on Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:46 pm

Gods is definitely right about the outdoors beckoning. It is hot, yes, but summer is just awesome in my opinion.

a couple more things to consider too as to why people are scarce is that summer brings the lightning, and I for one don't run my computer when that is going on, and that can eat into your online time anywhere from 1-3 hours or more.................

I also do try to give somewhat equal time to other sites to keep up with events and other friends, as I have been slack lately. I really enjoy my time here and the other sites were getting slow not only in speed but also in activity so I come here first most of the time.

And those with kids, time spent with them is always important, so do it while they are out of school for the summer---we will be here when they go back and the house gets quiet again...............

Don't sweat it gang----we are a great group so far, and we are having a blast and it WILL continue. :wink:
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:51 pm

Krausy- You are def. right about the lightning thing! Suprisingly, the storms have been missing us recently! Maybe during the winter months there will be more postage.

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby krausy on Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:58 pm

Silver Moon wrote:Krausy- You are def. right about the lightning thing! Suprisingly, the storms have been missing us recently! Maybe during the winter months there will be more postage.

-K-

That is exactly what I am thinking...............more people will have time to surf around and see what is out there and they will find us.

I try to promote when appropriate. In fact, I know there are a few Japan/David fans on Duran Duran's fan community----someone just posted a pic of David there tonight in fact; he has been making an appearance there alot lately-----------so, I will let them know about this spot if I haven't already :roll: :wink:
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:00 am

Oh, thanks so much Krausy! That is so kind of you and I really appreciate it.

I owe ya one!!

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby proggrl on Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:02 am

Silver Moon wrote:Proggrl! Please post a pic of you bathroom in your personal gallery when it's finished!! I have the tiniest, ugliest bathroom on earth and I like to see a pretty one once in a while!!

-K-

I planned to. I have some before shots on my mothers camera, so when I get those I'll post both. You'll be amazed!
Trust the proggrl.
proggrl
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:21 am

I'm sure! I wish I could remodel my bathroom... Maybe yours can give me some ideas!

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby godisinthesilences on Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:29 am

lol i logged off early last night and look waht i miss!!!! Oye I can't win...HA HA
Yeah i figure in the winter time everyone sort of hunkers indoors and spends lots of time online chatting and listening to music and sharing.... I'm sure we'll have tons more chat in the winter.....
humf... guess i'll just have to wait until them....
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Poisoned_Apathy on Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:14 am

I'm back!!! :-D

Probably everybody is on vacations!!
Now that I'm back I'll have time to post , though I think I'll be leaving for another few days in August...but, just a few!! :P
Poisoned_Apathy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Next

Return to Open Season