Hello :D!

Off-topic area for general discussion of NON-Japan/Sylvian related subjects.

Hello :D!

Postby Tanya80 on Sun May 24, 2009 10:55 am

Hope everyone is doing well & etc....it's been a while since i've been here, but i wanted to give y'all some info.....for starts, graduation was a fun :D!, when they called my name, heard my sisters cheering :D!!...oh my, i was soo nervous...on the down side, there were a few disappointments...for starts, my fellow classmate had the highest G.P.A in our division & found out that she has to come back this Summer & take 1 class :(.....as a result, she wasn't able to get her Summa Cum Laude honor cord :(.....then too, there were 2 graduates almost falling on the stage as well ***shakes head***.... on a brighter side, since one of my classmate was getting a certificate, she had let me borrow her degree hood..unfortunately, the company had forgotten to place a degree hood w/ cap & gown :(....

@ the moment, i'm kinda nervous starting a new school in the fall, main concern is passing the 3 major exams & pre-calculus ***bites nails***
Tanya80
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Re: Hello :D!

Postby Nath on Mon May 25, 2009 4:06 am

congrats Tan for your new school!!!! :wink:

Nath
Nath
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Tanya80 on Thu May 28, 2009 4:54 pm

Aww, Thanks Nath & Welcome Back :D!
Tanya80
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Moonshadow on Thu May 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Congrats, I'm glad you had loads of fun there... i myself graduate too so both are graduates yey! :lol:
Moonshadow
Obsessed
Obsessed

Return to Open Season