Tell us a little bit about you...

Postby godisinthesilences on Wed May 31, 2006 6:20 am

*runs to gallery to check out the new pics of jenny and Kera*
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby jbkseed on Wed May 31, 2006 8:15 am

Hello:
Nice history to jansen...great and incredible...about comment new sylvian brillant trees....incredible....nice history...

greetings from chile...
jbkseed
Regular
Regular

Postby kinki on Wed May 31, 2006 9:40 am

Love the Steve story David....and the rugby comments...hilarious. Dont worry I dont think we're particularly into macho men on here... :wink: on the contrary, the more ambiguous and made-up the better..... :roll:

Your pic is great - you've perfected the eyebrow. What year would that be?
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby jenny taylia on Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:04 am

Nice piccie too Kera.

My picture was taken way back in 1983 and, like Sylvian himself, i've aged considerably since then (unfortunately!)

Did you notice that i had dyed the back of my hair dark brown like my hero. I never had to worry about bleaching the front as blonde is my natural colour, which was handy at the time. When Sylvian went back to to his natural colour i was in trouble though so i tried dying it all dark brown which was fine until my blonde roots came through which looked ridiculous!!

Jenny
jenny taylia
Regular
Regular

Postby godisinthesilences on Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:39 pm

Jenny... LOL ... sorry not laughing at you... I'm laughing near you.... the idea of blonde roots poking through brown hair.... wonder if that looks anything like my gray hair poking through my dark auburn???? :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Re: nearly everything and a lot of nothing

Postby arieleleven on Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:53 pm

kinki wrote:
jenny taylia wrote:I had the good fortune to bump into Steve Jansen in Camden Market in 1984 and had a 5 minute chat with him (he was buying some shoes) and he talked about his brother's new album which was coming out soon (Brilliant trees) I got his autograph and spent the next 2 weeks with my head spinning.

Wha?!! you actually managed to string two words together when you bumped into him? I'd have turned maroon, and knocked over the contents of the next stall in my rush to run away in embarrassment!! :D

Tell me, was he better looking in the flesh? Sometimes I cant decide who is the more beautiful...him or David..hee hee..

That's so great that you had a chance to chat with Steve (why do I suspect he may have been purchasing some white Capezios? :-) )! I would have been too verkempt to open my mouth, which is just as well as I undoubtedly would have said something completely inane, ha.

Re: Steve vs David in the looks dept.? I'd say it's a toss-up. (I just personally have always preferred men with darker hair, but there is no doubt that blonde David was a thing of beauty and a joy forever. :) )
These are years with a genius for living.
arieleleven
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself