FS: Sons of Pioneers Photo books - UK / Japanese

Official releases, promos, bootlegs and memorabilia.

FS: Sons of Pioneers Photo books - UK / Japanese

Postby Holmewood on Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:51 pm

I have a copy each of the UK and Japanese "Sons of Pioneers" photo books - Japanese version has substancially more photos, colour plates and comes with dustjacket and bookmark. Both mint condition.

Also "Sons of Pioneers" and "In Praise of Shamans" UK tour programmes as well as Japan Fan Club UK Fanzine (No.1 May 1978, 8 pages with b/w photos and typewritten Chris Carr interview with the band).

Reasonable offers invited!! By all means haggle...
Holmewood

Postby Holmewood on Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:57 am

If I did e-bay, I would - but I don't. So can't give the vinyl away and no one wants these. Ho hum...First to buy gets a ltd edition Mick Karn sculpture post card set thrown in and possibly something else....
Holmewood

Postby Burnsjed on Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:02 am

Sadly (actually not sadly at all) I already have both of these, atleast I think I do!
And there you stand, Making my life possible
Raise my hands up to heaven, But only you could know
Burnsjed
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:04 pm

I would have gotten more vinyl from you (of course I want it, heee) but sadly postage for vinyl gets so high! I spend enough in a few items! ;) And I have both SOP books already.

Hope you can sell them!
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Holmewood on Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:26 pm

sisterlondon wrote:I would have gotten more vinyl from you (of course I want it, heee) but sadly postage for vinyl gets so high! I spend enough in a few items! ;) And I have both SOP books already.

Hope you can sell them!

Thanks sisterlondon. Hope you're well. But to be fair to you, we didn't have much luck first time round with postage did we??!! But we got there in the end - eventually....
Holmewood

Postby sisterlondon on Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:54 am

Nope, sadly the whole thing ended being more expensive than expected... :cry:

But loved all the items. I wish I could buy more vinyl from you, because I am lacking even some albums, but right now, with Xmas coming and the Porcupine Tree gigs... not good timing :?

Maybe after New Year... ;)
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby anortherncod on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:45 pm

Just wanted to share with you all that I won a copy of the UK version on eBay and it arrived yesterday. I used to have it back in the day, then sold it :evil: and it's so good to have it back again! :D

Natasha
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
Friedrich Nietzsche
anortherncod
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:20 am

Yay for that! It's a great book :D
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:44 am

i really am so grateful to ebay as i don't think I'd have nearly the lovely collection of ds / japan items that i have now. I had very few things from the 80s... I did have a lovely penpal from Japan as a teen and she sent me a great book on Japan back then. I kept it very nice all those years. It was all packed away. Now it has a lovely place in my collection :-)
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to Music, Video, Memorabilia