Extended singles and B-sides here

Official releases, promos, bootlegs and memorabilia.

Postby krausy on Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:35 pm

Why can't I get Megaupload to work for me? I am even registered there and I can't get C-r-a-p to download for me!!! wtf?
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby gokartmozart on Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:37 pm

krausy wrote:Why can't I get Megaupload to work for me? I am even registered there and I can't get C-r-a-p to download for me!!! wtf?

Hi Krausy! That's strange. Just tried for the the second file and got the 3 letter code page, the"wait forty five seconds" page, then ticker turned into the download button. Their new "megaupload video" page pops in a new window but the download button allowed me to save the .zip file.

Maybe try from another computer? Maybe your popup stopper is preventing dl? Can you upload okay? Would you like me to post to sharebee or your preferred site for ya?

-David
"The world is a king, and, like a king, desires flattery in return for a favor; but true art is selfish and perverse - it will not submit to the mold of flattery." Ludwig von Beethoven
gokartmozart
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby Nath on Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:51 am

lastgoldstar wrote:Uploading it right now. I'll post the link when it's finished, which'll probably be in about 45 minutes. :-)

EDIT: Part II (don't worry about the two files that weren't included on the blog, if you saw it earlier. I zipped those two in with this)

I assume that there are more people who don't have either part, so I'll re-up the first half, too.

Part I

so many thanks!!!!

Nath
Nath
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:32 pm

gokartmozart wrote:
krausy wrote:Why can't I get Megaupload to work for me? I am even registered there and I can't get C-r-a-p to download for me!!! wtf?

Hi Krausy! That's strange. Just tried for the the second file and got the 3 letter code page, the"wait forty five seconds" page, then ticker turned into the download button. Their new "megaupload video" page pops in a new window but the download button allowed me to save the .zip file.

Maybe try from another computer? Maybe your popup stopper is preventing dl? Can you upload okay? Would you like me to post to sharebee or your preferred site for ya?

-David

yeah, nothing is happening after the "wait xx seconds" thing. I am putting in the 3 letter code etc and then nothing comes up. You could be right about my popup blocker.........

Can you try another site like Yousendit or something similar---but not time consuming for you? I don't want to be any trouble!! :D
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:40 pm

krausy wrote:
gokartmozart wrote:

-David

yeah, nothing is happening after the "wait xx seconds" thing. I am putting in the 3 letter code etc and then nothing comes up. You could be right about my popup blocker.........

Can you try another site like Yousendit or something similar---but not time consuming for you? I don't want to be any trouble!! :D

Actually, disregard last request..I disabled my popup for that site and got it to work----many many thanks for this!!!!!
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:53 pm

Okay , I got Part I but can't get Part II----is it a one download a day limit or is there a problem with file? Let me know or I will just try again tomorrow.
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Previous

Return to Music, Video, Memorabilia