Steve's album - October 1st Release

Solo career, news, photography and all things related to Steve

Steve's album - October 1st Release

Postby heartofdavid on Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:10 pm

From Samadhisound:

steve's solo album release date will be October 1st with advance orders from samadhisound during September. More definitive info will follow in due course.
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:16 pm

Sounds great........

Now................my question is, does HE have any objections to US touring..... :roll:
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby proggrl on Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:36 pm

And... more importantly, if he DOESN'T, will he take his favourite brother on tour with him??? Then they can play Science Fiction 1 & 2!!! :D :twisted:
Trust the proggrl.
proggrl
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:39 am

Thanks again for the update. Yay for the new album! Maybe I'll have it on time for the Madrid show ;)
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby arieleleven on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:57 am

Great news! I especially look forward to hearing David's duet with Joan Wasser...that should be amazing.

I think we Steve fans should all band together and make him an offer he won't be able to refuse as far as touring the States! (Then perhaps his brother will see that we really don't bite over here after all...well, not unless it is requested, lol.)
These are years with a genius for living.
arieleleven
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:09 pm

arieleleven wrote:Great news! I especially look forward to hearing David's duet with Joan Wasser...that should be amazing.

I think we Steve fans should all band together and make him an offer he won't be able to refuse as far as touring the States! (Then perhaps his brother will see that we really don't bite over here after all...well, not unless it is requested, lol.)

Heck------leave THAT Kill-Joy at home :evil: ............bring Rich instead!!!!!! :-D We can take them out afterwards...................... :wink: :twisted:
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Steerpike on Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:31 pm

krausy wrote:
arieleleven wrote:Great news! I especially look forward to hearing David's duet with Joan Wasser...that should be amazing.

Heck------leave THAT Kill-Joy at home :evil: ............bring Rich instead!!!!!! :-D We can take them out afterwards...................... :wink: :twisted:

Well, we know that Rich tours the USA anyway. ;-) I'm sure Steve will tour. Your organic superstores are so much better than ours :D
Steerpike
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:00 pm

Steerpike wrote:
krausy wrote:

Well, we know that Rich tours the USA anyway. ;-) I'm sure Steve will tour. Your organic superstores are so much better than ours :D

Ya see? It's settled then!!! We got Steve, we got Rich, Heck, ask Mick what he's doin', extend the invite.........ya just never know....... 8)
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Lady Arcadia on Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:27 am

I leave you guys to it, - I'm chasing the Kill-Joy around. :-D
Lady Arcadia
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby arieleleven on Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:27 pm

krausy wrote:
Steerpike wrote:
krausy wrote:

Ya see? It's settled then!!! We got Steve, we got Rich, Heck, ask Mick what he's doin', extend the invite.........ya just never know....... 8)

Lol, it's true, America does have some fine organic superstores at that. :D Surely we could lure Steve over with the promise of some really tasty fresh and untainted-by-preservatives lettuce, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots! Ha.

As you say, Rich doesn't seem to mind touring here and I imagine Mick would be game as well. :) They could have a JBK reunion, perhaps!

And Krausy, I do love the way your mind works re: taking Rich and Steve out afterwards. :smt077 Heck, Mick can come along too, the more the merrier, lol!
arieleleven
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:21 am

Tim has written some stuff for it and also sings in it. From his blog:

And yep, I'm doing a bit of singing and writing on Mr Jansen's newie.

Yay!
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby arieleleven on Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:43 pm

sisterlondon wrote:Tim has written some stuff for it and also sings in it. From his blog:

And yep, I'm doing a bit of singing and writing on Mr Jansen's newie.

Yay!

That is fabulous news! How did I miss this item on his blog, I wonder?! Thanks for pointing it out, sweetie. :)
arieleleven
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:00 pm

He replied to someone who asked, so maybe that's why you didn't see it.
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby arieleleven on Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:21 pm

sisterlondon wrote:He replied to someone who asked, so maybe that's why you didn't see it.

But wasn't this in the comments section of his blog? I usually read those as well. Maybe my eyesight is going, or I am even more preoccupied than I thought I was? (Probably the latter! :roll: )

Anyway, thanks so much again for mentioning it, sweetie. It really is great news. :)
arieleleven
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:36 pm

It was on the blog, but the one on his site, not on myspace.

Which reminds me I still owe youan email! Sorry!!! :oops:
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Next

Return to Steve Jansen