Jude Jansen's Vlog

Solo career, news, photography and all things related to Steve

Jude Jansen's Vlog

Postby angel-a on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Quietly added info to '27.09.12: steve guest appearance live in tokyo' at Steve's website (stevejansen.com)

jude jansen's vlog ... exclusives !
http://www.youtube.com/user/Judeisstillok/featured
Last edited by angel-a on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
angel-a
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Jude Jansen's Blog

Postby inkinthewell on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:28 pm

:D
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - JL 1940-1980
inkinthewell
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Re: Jude Jansen's Vlog

Postby kitaj on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:19 pm

cool boy :D
kitaj
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby pinenut on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:10 pm

he sounds a very clued up young man and very likeable, I am sure Steve is very proud of him. I have a son the same age,their lives centre around technology they all have that in common.
Look forward to his vlog of the Japan gigs with Takahashi.
pinenut
Regular
Regular

Postby jennyTMK on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Hello Everyone,
just to let you all know, as well as Jude's YouTube account you can now follow him and keep in touch on his new Facebook page. He would love it if you would like his Facebook page and/or subscribe to his Youtube channel.
Now he is back from the Japan trip he will be continuing to post new videos.

Thanks

:D

https://www.facebook.com/Judeisstillok?fref=ts

:smt006
jennyTMK
Noob
Noob

Please...

Postby angel-a on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:21 pm

Hi All,

As someone who started this topic, I actually wanted to delete this topic and already asked for it. But no response yet. The reason is Steve deleted the link to his son's website from his HP. He also deleted his twitter account. I assumed for Steve they were only temporary for Yukihiro Takahashi's 60th anniversary concert in December. So I wanted to respect his action and follow that.

I think Steve's son's interest in creating vlog, etc is good and it's good that his creativity would be encouraged. However, I personally think people who see this website here and would be interested in checking his various accounts are more or less doing that with some curiosity about Steve at some degree rather than from pure interest in them as the website/account created by some teenage boy. I believe people at this website are much matured than him and with sensible thinking, so I probably don't need to mention this, but please think about your own teenage children/nephews/nieces when you want to leave him any comments, etc. at his various accounts.

Thank you.
angel-a
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Stephenf on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Well said, i totally agree.
Stephenf
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby swordofdestiny on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:36 pm

I am very uncomfortable looking at anything to do with Steve's son. I have children and wouldn't want any old Tom, Dick and Harry being able to contact them. Jude is still a very young boy and unless Steve monitors his every move subject to being contacted by people who do not have his interest at heart.

The attention drives many people to post stuff they really should keep personal.
swordofdestiny
Fanatic
Fanatic

Thank you

Postby angel-a on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Thank you for posting comments, Stephenf and swardofdestiny.
I hope other people would understand and share the same thoughts as well.
angel-a
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby jennyTMK on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:46 am

Hello all, whilst your concerns are both admirable and understandable, I would like to reassure you that Jude's FB page in the link is NOT his personal account. It is merely a "fan page" or "liking page" where links can be posted publicizing his YouTube videos, keeping his followers informed. It will not contain personal stuff. It was actually set up to protect Jude's privacy because people were trying to add him as a friend on his personal FB account and accepting such requests would indeed compromise his privacy. So now instead he can simply direct them to the new fan page.
jennyTMK
Noob
Noob

Postby jennyTMK on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Anyone interested in Tumblr is also welcome to follow Jude at

http://judeisstillok.tumblr.com/

where he will post photoraphs.

Jude will be making more vids for YouTube when he can but obviously he has far less time now he is back at school.

Thank you
jennyTMK
Noob
Noob

Postby swordofdestiny on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm

It's still creepy to want to be friends with a young kid you don't know personally.
swordofdestiny
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby inkinthewell on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:28 pm

swordofdestiny wrote:It's still creepy to want to be friends with a young kid you don't know personally.

Come to think of it, even wanting to be friends with adults you don't know personally is darn creepy. :D
But the whole point with the internet generation is that being "friends" doesn't mean having to go out together, eat chips out of the same packet, or swap football stickers; it's just that your "friend" could once in a while post something you might find interesting (in this case, a picture of or any sort of info about Steve Jansen).
I am not trying to justify anything (I, for one, am not following Jude's vlog, but I enjoyed watching the first video he posted), it's just that I think we should be looking at all the social network crap as a totally different thing from actual personal relations.

[By the way, whoever's interested can follow me on
http://www.what-the-heck-are-you-lookin ... parker.com]
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - JL 1940-1980
inkinthewell
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby angel-a on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:27 pm

inkinthewell wrote:post something you might find interesting (in this case, a picture of or any sort of info about Steve Jansen).

This is exactly what I was trying to explain... to people... who seems not to listen (or read) and cannot understand. Those people are just wanting to be connected to him with curiosity for his dad, but not purely for him. It is really sad that those (supposed to be) matured people are trying to get something like a picture or info about Steve from his teenage son - trying to use his innocent mind for their own benefit. Why can't they leave him alone? If they want to be connected with him please enjoy what he posts up there as a usual teenage boy, but don't expect anything more from him as Steve's son.

jennyTMK wrote:It was actually set up to protect Jude's privacy because people were trying to add him as a friend on his personal FB account and accepting such requests would indeed compromise his privacy.

You mean protect his privacy from his dad's fans trying to use him like I mentioned above, right JennyTMK? I hope so...
angel-a
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby swordofdestiny on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:14 pm

"This is exactly what I was trying to explain... to people... who seems not to listen (or read) and cannot understand. Those people are just wanting to be connected to him with curiosity for his dad, but not purely for him. It is really sad"

Exactly. Steve has made it perfectly clear he is not interested in Facebook or Twitter to promote his work. The very creepy behavior of certain people trying to get info out of Jude is becoming disturbing. There is no reason for adults other than people he actually know to be friends with Jude. I am pretty sure he has friends his own age. If these people are honest they will admit they only friended him to try to find out stuff about Steve Jansen. It's wrong and creepy.
swordofdestiny
Fanatic
Fanatic

Next

Return to Steve Jansen