Steve's website updated and revamped

Solo career, news, photography and all things related to Steve

Postby heartofdavid on Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:13 am

karnsculpture wrote:While I agree that the prices are fair for the prints, I hope that at some point there may be a cheaper alternative available for people to buy. I would love Steve to publish a book of his photography. In the meantime, it's a bit of a gift to all of us that the web images are beautiful in their own right.
They're wonderful pics, but way beyond my means at the moment. I'm thrilled that he's shared them, can imagine what other great photos he must have.

Would be nice for David to turn the tables and post a few old ones he's taken of Steve!
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby arieleleven on Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:56 am

karnsculpture wrote:I think that there are signs the ex-members of Japan are reaching a point in their lives when they can look back to the days of the band, when they were all in their early 20s, with the rosy glow of nostalgia, rather than memories of hurt and pain.

Hopefully David, Rich and Mick will feel able to share more with the public too, whether that be photos, their own memories or even better some unheard music.

TTFN

Paul

I agree, and I too hope that the others will soon share their own photos, unreleased music (yes, that would really be amazing!), etc.

And hopefully one day Steve will publish a book of his photos...I was calculating how much it would cost for me to buy all of the images I want from his site, and it isn't pretty (nor feasible for me at this time). So I will just really, really appreciate and treasure my Christmas gift!
These are years with a genius for living.
arieleleven
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby heartofdavid on Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:33 am

Steve finally changed the title on those Paris pic to '1982'; perhaps Masami reminded him of the correct year he toured with the band, lol.
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby arieleleven on Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:19 am

heartofdavid wrote:Steve finally changed the title on those Paris pic to '1982'; perhaps Masami reminded him of the correct year he toured with the band, lol.

That's good! I thought there was something wrong with the date there, but I also thought that perhaps they all took a little excursion together to Paris that year (kindly bringing along Masami!) that we just didn't know about, ha....you know, giving him the benefit of the doubt and all that. :-)
These are years with a genius for living.
arieleleven
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:36 pm

Oh wow... he certainly took some gorgeous images. D*mn there are 3 of David I want to purchase. Guess I better start saving.
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby lastgoldstar on Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:17 am

I love this one of Mick.

http://www.stevejansen.com/imageshop/11 ... _park.html

*must.not.spend.money*
lastgoldstar
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:51 am

I like that one too, last!!

Oh, that one of David in the taxi cab is just simply stunning. Steve can really capture his brother's beauty!! All the guys, really!

... Wish Steve had included a self portrait, or twelve! :smt007 :smt082

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby krausy on Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:38 pm

No joke---I wish there was at least something with Steve in it----I would feel bad buying an image of the other three and no him!!!! :(

Gods---I bet I know which ones you want(probably the same ones I love---can ya say, scruffy!! :lol: )

Actually, I believe the one I may splurge on is the one with the "eyebrow".

...............now to make room in the music/office for that one :-D
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Previous

Return to Steve Jansen