"Time Spent" video on the video player!

Please check here for any updates on the site. Post your own bulletins also.

"Time Spent" video on the video player!

Postby Silver Moon on Sun May 21, 2006 9:16 pm

I have now uploaded "Time Spent" (Short film by David Sylvian and Ingrid Chavez made to promote "Dead bees on a cake" in 1998) in the video player- go check it out!

-Kera-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby godisinthesilences on Sun May 21, 2006 10:21 pm

OOOHHH i love this! I have it on DVD!!!! absolutely BRILLIANT!!!! Love his sweet girls.... especially the romping around in wellies and a fairy costume.
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby jbkseed on Mon May 29, 2006 6:27 pm

godisinthesilences wrote:OOOHHH i love this! I have it on DVD!!!! absolutely BRILLIANT!!!! Love his sweet girls.... especially the romping around in wellies and a fairy costume.

Hello i have time spent from godman ep ...its strange the quality is no better, but you got it in DVD...What about the quality ?

thanks.....
jbkseed
Regular
Regular

Postby godisinthesilences on Mon May 29, 2006 10:38 pm

jbkseed wrote:Hello i have time spent from godman ep ...its strange the quality is no better, but you got it in DVD...What about the quality ?

thanks.....

i bought a copy of david related video items on ebay and Time Spent was on this dvd... The quality is pretty good. And its david so i'm happy. I was more interested in it content.
When you said the quality was no better on the EP did you mean in comparison with the quality on this website??
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to *Bulletin Board*