ingrids site

Please check here for any updates on the site. Post your own bulletins also.

Postby camphorvan on Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:44 pm

*working out the next available flight to ny* :lol:
camphorvan
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:24 pm

HA HA yeah i htought that might your attention ;-) WWWEEEE
*sways back and forth on big swing hanging from ceiling* :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby camphorvan on Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:31 pm

on a swing fixed to the ceiling?! An inside-your-house/apartment swing?! Eh?! lol
camphorvan
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:32 pm

Hey, they say Make-up sex is always the best..................... :twisted:

In this case, it brings expanded meaning to .............."relax and swing" 8)
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby camphorvan on Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:48 am

I've never had sex in make up...it's a vicious lie!
camphorvan
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:05 am

oh boy now look what i've started...LOL

ha ha WWWWWEEEEEEE
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Perhaps Ingrid should feel a little less sorry for herself

Postby Darkest Dreamer on Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:21 am

"Man, lemme tell ya, if I lost David Sylvian I'd be writing lots of whiny "David come back to me" poetry, too. Can't say that I blame her one bit on that note."

Ok, granted we would all be upset at losing David but isn't it her own fault? I mean, I am married and would never fool around on my husband and he ain't no David Sylvian by a longshot! Perhaps Ingrid should feel a little less sorry for herself and write poems about all her good years with David, which most of us would trade our eye teeth for. Or, she could write poems about those beautiful children, instead of all the wha, wha poor me crap. I mean she has a great life, doesn't work, lives in a beautiful house and gets to fart around with her kids and dog all day and the rest of us have to slug it out working late (well this is me) everyday and having to put our kids in daycare because we don't live the big life of leisure like her. And then, all she does is complain and write whiney poems and we are all giving her our attention! I am not giving her any more thought and that is my rant on Ingrid finished. Good rant eh?
"I don't want to be alone with all my darkest dreaming..."
Darkest Dreamer
Regular
Regular

Re: Perhaps Ingrid should feel a little less sorry for herse

Postby sheisnot on Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:22 pm

Darkest Dreamer wrote:
"Man, lemme tell ya, if I lost David Sylvian I'd be writing lots of whiny "David come back to me" poetry, too. Can't say that I blame her one bit on that note."

Ok, granted we would all be upset at losing David but isn't it her own fault? I mean, I am married and would never fool around on my husband and he ain't no David Sylvian by a longshot! Perhaps Ingrid should feel a little less sorry for herself and write poems about all her good years with David, which most of us would trade our eye teeth for. Or, she could write poems about those beautiful children, instead of all the wha, wha poor me crap. I mean she has a great life, doesn't work, lives in a beautiful house and gets to fart around with her kids and dog all day and the rest of us have to slug it out working late (well this is me) everyday and having to put our kids in daycare because we don't live the big life of leisure like her. And then, all she does is complain and write whiney poems and we are all giving her our attention! I am not giving her any more thought and that is my rant on Ingrid finished. Good rant eh?

I see where you're coming from, but we don't know whether it was Ingrid's fault or not. I realize she has a privileged life, but losing someone you love, whether it's your own fault or not, is painful no matter how much money you have. She is an artist and a poet, and was both of those things before she met David. Having written my share of poetry and also having known at least one published poet, I can say from personal experience that writing can sometimes be the only therapy at one's disposal. Writing that poetry may be what she does so that she doesn't complain all the time. I'm not trying to defend her because I particularly like her, but because your argument seems unfair to me...BUT it is your opinion and I'm not knocking it, just offering my own in reply.

God, why are we wasting so much time talking about someone else's D I V O R C E?
It is all entirely perfect--it is as it should be.
sheisnot
Obsessed
Obsessed

Re: Perhaps Ingrid should feel a little less sorry for herse

Postby Poisoned_Apathy on Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:45 pm

sheisnot wrote:God, why are we wasting so much time talking about someone else's D I V O R C E?

I'm asking myself this question since we started the discussion... :wink:
Poisoned_Apathy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby camphorvan on Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:03 pm

I wasn't, personally. I was talking about the fact that she's a crap "poet"/"artist"/"musician". Highly over-rated by some and unbelievably pretentious. Get a day job...
camphorvan
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Darkest Dreamer on Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:44 pm

God, why are we wasting so much time talking about someone else's D I V O R C E?

God, why are we wasting time talking about anything on this site? Because it is fun to give our opinions about DS/etc! With that question you kind of make me feel stupid for giving my opinion, which I still stand behind. I do feel that after reading her poems it was her fault. I am just trying to get involved and have fun here. Why do you always have to make comments about my opinions!? I don't do this about your opinions/thoughts.
Darkest Dreamer
Regular
Regular

Postby camphorvan on Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:12 pm

Agreed Dreamer. David, Ingrid etc choose to put themselves in the public domain and sell themselves and their work, regardless of whether it's for purchase or not. Therefore, in any sensible persons mind, this opens them up to critique. The content of Ingrid's poetry is what you were commenting on. Fair enough. It's crap, but the contents are revealing perhaps, yes.
We, however, as members of the public and "fans", (always hated that word; I am neither a fanantic nor an obsessive), are able to converse through sites like these about our favourite musicians, artists or whatever and their associates.
Twice now, on this thread, independent opinion has been challenged or 'sniffed' at in a derogatory manner. Fair enough if you disagree with something; discuss it. If it doesn't interest you; bow out of the conversation.
Disrespecting one another gets us nowhere. It might get you to Skegness, though, but you really don't want to go there....

Just a response to the 'it might be her only outlet'. Maybe it is; the difference between you and her, is that hers is a commercial site, designed to sell herself as a commodity and to shift 'product'; therefore her work can be ethically scrutinised for the pile of doggy doo that it really is. Do you get the sense I think she's a talentless, hippy-chick bimbo yet?!

Now, I've got to have sex with godisinthesilences. Apparantly, she's fesity and has a swing. Not sure how the two connect, but there you go.
camphorvan
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Camphorvan, you rock!

Postby Darkest Dreamer on Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:51 pm

I loved what you just wrote, and thanks. I was starting to get a bit riled-up! I have read a few of your posts and you rock! I would offer to have sex with you also but as I said before, unlike Ingrid, I don't fool around. :-)
Darkest Dreamer
Regular
Regular

Postby camphorvan on Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:57 pm

Thank you very much.

You have to have sex with me. It's the law.
camphorvan
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:20 pm

You mean, it's the law to have it with you, or anyone that visits here?

and if that's the case, and David visits....................oh nevermind!!!!
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

PreviousNext

Return to *Bulletin Board*