RELAX AND SWING

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

RELAX AND SWING

Postby missouriman on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:01 am

This may be old news, but I just got a copy of the book "Relax and Swing" by Daniel Gothard. Published by YouWriteOn.com.
It is a pretty well written work of fiction about a photographer who is a fan of Sylvian and set in 1983. Lots of references to Japan/Sylvian and other bands around at the time. He eventually meets Sylvian at a photo shoot. Quite funny at times and a good way to waste a few hours of your life.

I ordered it via Amazon.com.uk.
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Re: RELAX AND SWING

Postby natty1 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:23 pm

Hi Missouri Man (and all other Sylvian/Japan fans)

Just want to say thank you for buying my book - RELAX AND SWING. I was wondering whether anyone else out there has had a chance to read it yet?

Dan Gothard
natty1
Noob
Noob

Re: RELAX AND SWING

Postby missouriman on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:49 pm

natty1 wrote:Hi Missouri Man (and all other Sylvian/Japan fans)

Just want to say thank you for buying my book - RELAX AND SWING. I was wondering whether anyone else out there has had a chance to read it yet?

Dan Gothard

Hey Dan,
I love the book. Easy to read and managed to get thru it fairly quickly having many a chuckle at the references and liked the story line and characters. I think it is well worth spending a few $$$ on. You have excellent taste in music too. Found myself in agreement over many of the opinions the lead character made.
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to General Discussion