favorit david sylvian hairstyle

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

Postby Astronaut on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:52 pm

godisinthesilences wrote:
Astronaut wrote:Whilst I agree that the shades and leather jacket look of DBOAC was extremely cool, the shorter cropped hair-do made our David look too much like David Beckham (Eugh! Yuk! + hurl!).

It is rather adorable that his oldest daughter at the time had the same haircut as her papa.... Very adorable. But with his hair like that he just reminded me a bit of angry poo. LOL

Gods! Girl, you are just too funny! Really! "Angry poo" as opposed to what? Passive poo? LOL! :lol:

Maybe his daughter caught nits at school and had to have her hair cut short ... ? :?
Image Image Image
MICK KARN APPEAL Donations can be made via:
http://www.mickkarn.net/
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:45 pm

Astronaut wrote:
Astronaut wrote:Whilst I agree that the shades and leather jacket look of DBOAC was extremely cool, the shorter cropped hair-do made our David look too much like David Beckham (Eugh! Yuk! + hurl!).

It is rather adorable that his oldest daughter at the time had the same haircut as her papa.... Very adorable. But with his hair like that he just reminded me a bit of angry poo. LOL

Gods! Girl, you are just too funny! Really! "Angry poo" as opposed to what? Passive poo? LOL! :lol:

Maybe his daughter caught nits at school and had to have her hair cut short ... ? :?

LOL I don't think she was attending school at the time as she seemed quite small... lol and there is shampoo for that over here... no need to cut ones hair. LOL

And, yes i do believe there are different degrees of poo... and I do believe we all have experienced them all. LOL :-)

Yes that is right we are discussing poo... Get over it!!! HA HA
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Astronaut on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:12 pm

Ooooooh, how very Freudian! Well, I can't imagine my poo ever looking ANYTHING like Mr S - and Thank God for that! It's enough to make one anally retentive!

As for the comment on Ameera's (???) hair cut - Gods - that was my weird sense of humour showing up again - oooops!!! :twisted: Of course you can get shampoo for that type of infestation, we do have that over here in the UK too y'know. I know most of the US thinks it's permanently Jane Austen time around here, but really, get with the programme sister! :lol: :-D xxxx

"OK, Mr Darcy, you can stop scratching now - I've been to the pharmacy ..."
Image Image Image
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby becky on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:38 am

Angry poo?? Poo as in Poo Bear?
becky
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby becky on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:41 am

Oh, derrrr! Just saw the 2nd page to this thread!! Stupid me... :roll:
becky
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby godisinthesilences on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:48 pm

Astronaut wrote:Ooooooh, how very Freudian! Well, I can't imagine my poo ever looking ANYTHING like Mr S - and Thank God for that! It's enough to make one anally retentive!

As for the comment on Ameera's (???) hair cut - Gods - that was my weird sense of humour showing up again - oooops!!! :twisted: Of course you can get shampoo for that type of infestation, we do have that over here in the UK too y'know. I know most of the US thinks it's permanently Jane Austen time around here, but really, get with the programme sister! :lol: :-D xxxx

Ahh sarcasm... yes well guess i didn't find it funny when it referred to a child.... or i didn't get it.... or both.

And i didn't think you guys lived in jane austen times ... i'm not that stupid. Oh and by the way ... we aren't all like 90210 over here either.
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Maria_Wikstrom on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:09 am

I second that emotion-hairstyle! That one is so cool! But I love them all! :D This spring I wanted to cut my hair like Davids in 78 but it didn't turn out that way, I guess you have to have very thick hair.
Maria_Wikstrom
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Astronaut on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:13 pm

Astronaut wrote:Ooooooh, how very Freudian! Well, I can't imagine my poo ever looking ANYTHING like Mr S - and Thank God for that! It's enough to make one anally retentive!

Ahh sarcasm... yes well guess i didn't find it funny when it referred to a child.... or i didn't get it.... or both.

And i didn't think you guys lived in jane austen times ... i'm not that stupid. Oh and by the way ... we aren't all like 90210 over here either.

Well Gods I wouldn't know because I've never seen 90210. By the way I wasn't referring to you personally with the Jane Austen comment. Thought you might have known me better than that by now ... Sarcastic, me? Errm, yes. And ... ?
Image Image Image
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Astronaut wrote:

Well Gods I wouldn't know because I've never seen 90210. By the way I wasn't referring to you personally with the Jane Austen comment. Thought you might have known me better than that by now ... Sarcastic, me? Errm, yes. And ... ?

Really they don't air 90210 over there??? not even on SKY? CRAZY that is! LOL it is the epitome of what people think all of america is... rich silly kids caught up in one another's life dramas and making life dramas out of nothing at all. LOL

No worries Astronaut.... I came in after a long, exhausting day at work and read that.... I have GOT to remember not to comment on posts until i'm well rested. LOL Sorry for getting all stupid... MWAH I loves you you know that :-)
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby anortherncod on Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:29 pm

Just for the record (!) we DO have 90210 over here. But instead of watching it, I painted a wall and then watched it dry. For the second series, I bought a pet dog and counted the hairs on him... :lol: :lol: :lol:

(btw is that too sarcastic or is it just British humour...? Love you too Gods... :smt058 )
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
Friedrich Nietzsche
anortherncod
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby neonico on Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:54 pm

i get 90210 by me as well id rather paint the wall instead as watch this. and the nit thing

thats queit intelligent actually when i think of the school here they are always having nits.
neonico

Postby Astronaut on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:02 pm

neonico wrote:i get 90210 by me as well id rather paint the wall instead as watch this. and the nit thing

thats queit intelligent actually when i think of the school here they are always having nits.

Cool! Yep! 90210 is over here in the UK or at least it WAS a few years ago - is it still on???? Saw an advert for it and thought to myself: "NO. I'd rather listen to an entire Spandau Ballet album on repeat for 24 hours than watch this ..." (That's a sarcasm too BTW).

Hey Gods! (You know this anyways) I loves ya too girlie!!!! XXX
Image Image Image
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:43 pm

Astronaut wrote:
neonico wrote:i get 90210 by me as well id rather paint the wall instead as watch this. and the nit thing

Cool! Yep! 90210 is over here in the UK or at least it WAS a few years ago - is it still on???? Saw an advert for it and thought to myself: "NO. I'd rather listen to an entire Spandau Ballet album on repeat for 24 hours than watch this ..." (That's a sarcasm too BTW).

Hey Gods! (You know this anyways) I loves ya too girlie!!!! XXX

you won't believe this but they are restarting the 90210 series. It hasn't been on in like 8 years or something like that. It just aired the new series this past week. Ok I'm a total tv junkie so i watched it to just see since they were bringing back shannon doherty and jenny garth... I wanted to see if it was dumb. And, yup it is dumb. LOL
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Re: favorit david sylvian hairstyle

Postby suzannahsylvian on Tue May 19, 2009 5:15 am

1980-82 ;)
suzannahsylvian
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: favorit david sylvian hairstyle

Postby Rain on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:11 am

The early '80s look ;D I feel like I should apologise for saying that... ha, but I won't.
Rain
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion