Time Spent video

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

Time Spent video

Postby jbkseed on Wed May 31, 2006 4:40 pm

I got this video from godman single ep. Well the quality is no better, but i read days a go in this forum, that that video in DVD?

Somebody can explain this

Thanks and greetings from chile
jbkseed
Regular
Regular

Re: Time Spent video

Postby John Trevethan on Wed May 31, 2006 4:44 pm

jbkseed wrote:I got this video from godman single ep. Well the quality is no better, but i read days a go in this forum, that that video in DVD?

I would like to know about this as well - if a high quality version of Time Spent exists in DVD format I would most certainly like to get a copy.
John Trevethan
Obsessed
Obsessed

Re: Time Spent video

Postby jbkseed on Wed May 31, 2006 8:47 pm

John Trevethan wrote:
jbkseed wrote:I got this video from godman single ep. Well the quality is no better, but i read days a go in this forum, that that video in DVD?

I would like to know about this as well - if a high quality version of Time Spent exists in DVD format I would most certainly like to get a copy.

godisinthesilence say: about Time spent

OOOHHH i love this! I have it on DVD!!!! absolutely BRILLIANT!!!! Love his sweet girls.... especially the romping around in wellies and a fairy costume.
jbkseed
Regular
Regular

Postby godisinthesilences on Wed May 31, 2006 9:51 pm

I don't think this was shot on anything more really than like a camcorder of somesort....so perhaps there isn't a better copy... I didn't think mine on dvd is great but its not bad either. I'm mostly very grateful to get this glimpse into their lives.
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby kinki on Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:55 am

Yes, I watched it the other night - adorable.
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:56 pm

ok here is my absolute "queerness" coming out. I love watching him drive his own car. I am completely turned on by that!
I told I was queer...LOL HA HA HA HA
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:09 pm

godisinthesilences wrote:ok here is my absolute "queerness" coming out. I love watching him drive his own car. I am completely turned on by that!

you weirdo :-D
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:27 am

godisinthesilences wrote:ok here is my absolute "queerness" coming out. I love watching him drive his own car. I am completely turned on by that!

YES! I thought that was totaly awesome, too! he looked so cool as he was driving... Also, he and I have the same driving hand! *DIES*

Lol...

-Kera-

PS: At the end he catches that advertizement for "Tomb Raider" on the wall of a building- Only one of my top 5 obsessions! Awesome!
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby kinki on Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:12 am

Hey, I can totally relate to that Gods....you are not the only one who gets turned on by weird things....eg; I am straight as they come but I get turned on by the fact they look so much like girls sometimes.....what's THAT all about?
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:48 am

kinki wrote:Hey, I can totally relate to that Gods....you are not the only one who gets turned on by weird things....eg; I am straight as they come but I get turned on by the fact they look so much like girls sometimes.....what's THAT all about?

wow that's a really good question... HA HA... kidding...
LOL his driving hand is mine as well. I love the part where he is laughing and its super close up too. I did some screen captures from it and my friend saw one and said "hey print that out he looks hot there I'm going to make a painting of him" So she is now in the process of making me a painting of David and she is a brilliant painter! I can't wait to get it and hang it!
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to General Discussion