do you think that the batt brothers ever argued

Talk about anything Japan-related.

Re: do you think that the batt brothers ever argued

Postby Astronaut on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:47 am

neonico wrote:
Astronaut wrote: and he SWEARS like an old navvy (ask Richard) - really.

how did you know that? ............ :shock: :shock:

ok only joking in the song monday comes around you can hear him cussing in the background using extremly bad launguage... :oops:

Yep! That's true, and let's not forget the "F***ing Sleepwalkers"! And he was very liberal with his use ofthe "C" word when being interviewed in his youth ... tut, tut, tut! Naughty David! :lol:

Actually, I think seeing David in a rage would be a very scary thing because it would be so unexpected. When people who are usually quiet and calm lose their temper it is SPECTACULAR! :shock:
Image Image Image
MICK KARN APPEAL Donations can be made via:
http://www.mickkarn.net/
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby X_MrsJansenSylvian on Sat May 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Astronaut wrote: Yep! That's true, and let's not forget the "F***ing Sleepwalkers"! And he was very liberal with his use ofthe "C" word when being interviewed in his youth ... tut, tut, tut! Naughty David! :lol:

Actually, I think seeing David in a rage would be a very scary thing because it would be so unexpected. When people who are usually quiet and calm lose their temper it is SPECTACULAR! :shock:

I saw a video ages ago and it was filmed by Mick and it's the video were David and Steve are fighting and it was very scary! :evil: Who knew David could raise his voice like that! The plate with the sandwitches on that David threw at Steve it broke when it hit Steve :shock: And of course Steve freaked, but David looked quite shocked after threw it and what he had done :cry: :shock:

I would give you the link but it's been removed from youtube.... :?
X_MrsJansenSylvian
Regular
Regular

Postby neonico on Sun May 16, 2010 2:45 am

X_MrsJansenSylvian wrote:
Astronaut wrote: Yep! That's true, and let's not forget the "F***ing Sleepwalkers"! And he was very liberal with his use ofthe "C" word when being interviewed in his youth ... tut, tut, tut! Naughty David! :lol:

I saw a video ages ago and it was filmed by Mick and it's the video were David and Steve are fighting and it was very scary! :evil: Who knew David could raise his voice like that! The plate with the sandwitches on that David threw at Steve it broke when it hit Steve :shock: And of course Steve freaked, but David looked quite shocked after threw it and what he had done :cry: :shock:

I would give you the link but it's been removed from youtube.... :?

do you have the video ? if yes could you put it on megaupload....please :-D :-D who was the loudest when arguing david or steve and who was the most aggressive,,,,,what where they arguing about.....?
neonico

Postby X_MrsJansenSylvian on Sun May 16, 2010 3:02 am

neonico wrote: do you have the video ? if yes could you put it on megaupload....please :-D :-D who was the loudest when arguing david or steve and who was the most aggressive,,,,,what where they arguing about.....?

Sadly it was removed from youtube... :( Steve was the one who was the most agressive, and his face was bright red as David was yelling at him (really loudly might i just add). David was yelling the loudest when steve eventually shut up, then when David said something Steve said something like (excuse my french) 'Well i don't give a f**cking danm out your f**cking life' then thats when he threw the plate at him :shock: :shock: And they where arguing about the whole money thing. :roll:
X_MrsJansenSylvian
Regular
Regular

Postby karnsculpture on Sun May 16, 2010 4:28 am

X_MrsJansenSylvian wrote:Sadly it was removed from youtube... :( Steve was the one who was the most agressive, and his face was bright red as David was yelling at him (really loudly might i just add). David was yelling the loudest when steve eventually shut up, then when David said something Steve said something like (excuse my french) 'Well i don't give a f**cking danm out your f**cking life' then thats when he threw the plate at him :shock: :shock: And they where arguing about the whole money thing. :roll:

What a load of crap! Has anyone else seen that video? Neo, I think you're being wound up.
Paul
nightporter.co.uk
karnsculpture
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby neonico on Sun May 16, 2010 6:48 am

karnsculpture wrote:
X_MrsJansenSylvian wrote:Sadly it was removed from youtube... :( Steve was the one who was the most agressive, and his face was bright red as David was yelling at him (really loudly might i just add). David was yelling the loudest when steve eventually shut up, then when David said something Steve said something like (excuse my french) 'Well i don't give a f**cking danm out your f**cking life' then thats when he threw the plate at him :shock: :shock: And they where arguing about the whole money thing. :roll:

What a load of crap! Has anyone else seen that video? Neo, I think you're being wound up.

can be ...that i came to japan through Blemish i dont have the knowledge or background to decifer whats true and whats not true but the rumour if it is one ive seen written in other forums or places ....but only those who where there would really no the truth of the matter ....but was interesting to read anyway..

by the way miss your site i dont get many mails anymore sniff you are missed :( :(
neonico

Postby billster on Sun May 16, 2010 7:01 am

This rumouir appeared on a bill nelson forum trhead but no video exists.
billster
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby missouriman on Sun May 16, 2010 9:12 am

I think people need to pull on the reins of this thread. What do you get by pretending to have seen some ugly video? I doubt very much Youtube ever had this video up. It may be based on some interpretation of an incident, but ultimately is nothing more than rumour.
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby X_MrsJansenSylvian on Sun May 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Just so you all know I'm not making this up! Two years ago would it of crossed your mind to searched somthing on youtube like 'David Sylvian fight'?? So how would you know that the video did exist? :?:
X_MrsJansenSylvian
Regular
Regular

Postby neonico on Sun May 16, 2010 3:49 pm

X_MrsJansenSylvian wrote:Just so you all know I'm not making this up! Two years ago would it of crossed your mind to searched somthing on youtube like 'David Sylvian fight'?? So how would you know that the video did exist? :?:

I think its not right to say someone as made some thing up just because you havent seen it ....

if X_MrsJansenSylvian found this in youtube then she found it finished thats her thing it doesnt matter if its true or false...

also you tube is unfair i wanted ....preperations for a journey .....it was up one day in amazing quality and deleted the next day i only got the first one ...

i belive in god but i also cant see him.... :smt006 :smt006

i think this disscusion is now finished and shouldnt be continued new topic please :-D :-D :-D
Last edited by neonico on Tue May 18, 2010 2:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
neonico

Postby missouriman on Sun May 16, 2010 3:49 pm

If Mick Karn filmed them fighting and put the video on Youtube I would forever change my opinion of him as an artist AND a human being. Personally I need MORE proof of the existence of it before I believe it. I really do think though that some one else would have seen it. So far it sounds like one person's story. No offence.
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby neonico on Sun May 16, 2010 4:41 pm

missouriman wrote:If Mick Karn filmed them fighting and put the video on Youtube I would forever change my opinion of him as an artist AND a human being. Personally I need MORE proof of the existence of it before I believe it. I really do think though that some one else would have seen it. So far it sounds like one person's story. No offence.

and it will stay as a one person's story. No offence... :-D :-D
neonico

Postby missouriman on Sun May 16, 2010 6:56 pm

missouriman wrote:
If Mick Karn filmed them fighting and put the video on Youtube I would forever change my opinion of him as an artist AND a human being. Personally I need MORE proof of the existence of it before I believe it. I really do think though that some one else would have seen it. So far it sounds like one person's story. No offence.

and it will stay as a one person's story. No offence...

Now we know Neonico gets a little turned on by weird stuff and the idea of her two favorite men cussing definitely falls into that bag, but you know... You really are the Empress of Weird, Neonico. ;-)
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby TeamJansen on Mon May 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Hiyerr everone,

Im new here so, Hi :D

Anyway, I think yo shall find that MrsJS is right, as i have also seen the video.
TeamJansen
Noob
Noob

Postby neonico on Mon May 17, 2010 2:37 pm

missouriman wrote:missouriman wrote:

and it will stay as a one person's story. No offence...

Now we know Neonico gets a little turned on by weird stuff and the idea of her two favorite men cussing definitely falls into that bag, but you know... You really are the Empress of Weird, Neonico. ;-)

thanks for the compliment......
neonico

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion