Porcupine Tree - Bootleg 'Ambulance Chasers' (Stupid Dream)

Talk about anything Japan-related.

Porcupine Tree - Bootleg 'Ambulance Chasers' (Stupid Dream)

Postby gokartmozart on Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:33 am

Dont read portuguese(?), but saw this demos download...

http://liralisergica.blogspot.com/2007/ ... rs_24.html

Anyone heard it yet?

UPDATE: Click on the Brit flag and read a translation of the posts, you have to scroll down since this goes to homepage and as of today, it is about the fourth post down...
"The world is a king, and, like a king, desires flattery in return for a favor; but true art is selfish and perverse - it will not submit to the mold of flattery." Ludwig von Beethoven
gokartmozart
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby VaporTrail on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:03 pm

Yeah these have been floating around for awhile. It's always interesting to hear the songs before they were totally finished. I'm at work so I can't really tell, but hopefully that site doesn't make you pay for it, the demos were never officially released and they're trade-only.

If anyone's interested let me know!
VaporTrail
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby gokartmozart on Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:43 pm

VaporTrail wrote:Yeah these have been floating around for awhile. It's always interesting to hear the songs before they were totally finished. I'm at work so I can't really tell, but hopefully that site doesn't make you pay for it, the demos were never officially released and they're trade-only.

If anyone's interested let me know!

Yeah, they are free to get... :wink:
"The world is a king, and, like a king, desires flattery in return for a favor; but true art is selfish and perverse - it will not submit to the mold of flattery." Ludwig von Beethoven
gokartmozart
Obsessed
Obsessed

Return to General Discussion