Converting family members to the dark side... Mwahaha!

Talk about anything Japan-related.

Postby Silver Moon on Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:24 am

Yes, Krausy, I agree!

... My cousins are both art-school kids, so they ought to have an open mind about it!! But all they like is emo music on the radio... *Palmface* ... And like the emo's don't look like chicks?!?

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby Silver Moon on Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:16 pm

Hello hello...

Well, it's time now for my old granny to come visit us!! She is going to be here for 3 weeks, so, I am getting a lot of time to go through with my diabolical plan... mehe... I'm going to try "Brilliant Trees" first, and just go from there... My mother and I are having a little bet... I'm betting her 10 dollard that she will love the Orpheus song and video... And my mom bets 10 dollars she will hate it. I hope I win!!

... I'm also going to try Forbidden Colors... I hope that one will win her over ;-D

-K-

PS: Just to add- That is also part of my reasons for being quite scarce on here lately! I have been cleaning house for the past week and a half... And before that I was sick so... There will be more getting done around here now, I promise!!
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby krausy on Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:58 am

I was visiting my sister last week in Pennsylvania and wanted to buy her a Sylvian cd bad!!!! I stopped in one store thinking i might get lucky but of course found NOTHING!!!! duh!!!

Oh well, will have to send her something instead, or wait until she comes to see me.
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:22 pm

LOL that store sucks!!! Oh well... Now you can send her a compilation of your favorites!

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Previous

Return to General Discussion