Just wondering...

Talk about anything Japan-related.

Re: Just wondering...

Postby karnsculpture on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Thanks, I was getting annoyed but didn't want to make things worse by weighing in. The site is looking great.
Paul
nightporter.co.uk
karnsculpture
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby svendutchmountains on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:48 am

karnsculpture wrote:Thanks, I was getting annoyed but didn't want to make things worse by weighing in. The site is looking great.

Hear, hear!
I recognize no method of living that I know of, I see only the basic materials I may use
svendutchmountains
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby Chad on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:24 am

how lame blem. I dont recall seeing anything offensive here... at all.

why dont you just turn this thing into a rah rah david newsletter and stop discussions altogether? you need to learn to butt out blem.
Last edited by Chad on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chad
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby Blemished on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:42 am

Chad wrote:how lame blem. I dont recall seeing anything offensive here... at all.

why dont you just turn this thing into a rah rah david newsletter while and stop discussions altogether? you need to learn to butt out blem.

Probably because I deleted them before you saw them.

Posts that are just personal abuse - like those were - and that have absolutely nothing to do with anything here - will be deleted. House rules. Stupid comments will be left for all to see though...
Blemished
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby Stephenf on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Sorry Blemished but abuse i can handle, it doesn't bother me but the need to censor... WOW.

Now that's a different ball game altogether :?:
Stephenf
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby swordofdestiny on Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Stephenf wrote:Sorry Blemished but abuse i can handle, it doesn't bother me but the need to censor... WOW.

Now that's a different ball game altogether :?:

Member/User Conduct:
Members and users are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is constructive and respectful of others at all times. You are solely responsible for the content of information you publish or display ("post") on the site or transmit to other Members. You will not post or transmit to other Members or to any Forums, Galleries, or any other portion of the site any item that is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive or illegal, or any material that infringes or violates another's rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights and rights of privacy and publicity).

The rules for posting on this forum were established a long time ago.
swordofdestiny
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Blemished on Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Exactly. Someone abusing someone else isn't appropriate on this board - or any kind of public forum.

I took it down very quickly. It wasn't someone saying they don't like Manafon...

And just to be clear, it was nothing to do with your exchange with Missouriman - he's edited his own posts. It was another - purely abusive - discussion that came after that.
Blemished
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby inkinthewell on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:37 am

Blemished wrote:Posts that are just personal abuse - like those were - and that have absolutely nothing to do with anything here - will be deleted. House rules. Stupid comments will be left for all to see though...

:smt023
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - JL 1940-1980
inkinthewell
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Stephenf on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Blemished wrote:Exactly. Someone abusing someone else isn't appropriate on this board - or any kind of public forum.

I took it down very quickly. It wasn't someone saying they don't like Manafon...

And just to be clear, it was nothing to do with your exchange with Missouriman - he's edited his own posts. It was another - purely abusive - discussion that came after that.

Ok given the forum rules i respect your decision on this one.
It was never my intention to create such a furore on such a trivial thread but being negative to the degree of insensitivity just grated with me.
Stephenf
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Chad on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:40 am

I saw the posts. blem the only reason you took them down was because the criticism was directed at you and the other nazi's onboard. honestly of all the people that could have taken the reigns you are the worst possible choice.
Chad
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby DeMarkov on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:26 am

man, i don't get it how people can be that upset because of such an unimportant thing in life, seriously.
yes, i agree rob dean should be featured there, too, but it's all free here and voluntary and blem is doing this without getting paid. i mean... it would be cool with rob, but if the site is without his name in the beginning... i won't care. i wasn't playing in this band, i don't belong to them, i just listen to their music and yes, i guess we are all (just) fans.
i love the first two albums and will ever do, but i love manafon and the late stuff, too, so what's the deal?

btw something slightly different, i would like to know:
does anybody know, what made david disliking rob that much, as i've been told he was? i haven't found anything about this detail.
or do i have to read the mick karn book?
DeMarkov
Regular
Regular

Postby Blemished on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Chad wrote:I saw the posts. blem the only reason you took them down was because the criticism was directed at you and the other nazi's onboard. honestly of all the people that could have taken the reigns you are the worst possible choice.

The posts removed were someone calling Missouriman names. But thanks - as ever - for your valuable input.

And at the suggestion of a number of you, I'm now going to lock this thread. I think we've exhausted this particular topic.
Blemished
Site Owner
Site Owner

Previous

Return to General Discussion