Would anyone like a custom signature?

Off-topic area for general discussion of NON-Japan/Sylvian related subjects.

Would anyone like a custom signature?

Postby Silver Moon on Sat May 13, 2006 11:02 am

Hey! I was wondering if anyone would like to have a custom signature made! I would be more then happy to make them. But all I need to know is...

-What picture you want on it
(If it's David Sylvian, or other Japan members- Please specify either what picture or time period)
-What color scheme you want
-What name you want it to say (Whether it's your display name, or real name, and if you want a phrase or something with it)
-What type of font you would like (Modern, girly, script-like, etc.)
-Anything else you would like me to add!

Thanks,

-Kera-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby krausy on Wed May 17, 2006 10:25 pm

Hmmmm, I am interested. I'll have to get back to you on the details. I do have some sigs that were made for me at another site, so maybe if they fit here I may try those.

Thanx for the offer!!!!! :wink:
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sylvian girl on Thu May 18, 2006 3:13 pm

ooh i'd love a custom sig :-D
i'll go and have a look for a perfect picture (there is so many to choose from :smt060 )
i shall post back here again soon :D

EDIT: okay, after going through all of the photos, ive decided on this one....

or if you cant do anything with that one - just some other live one from that era :smt055

THANK YOU :D
sylvian girl
Regular
Regular

Postby lastgoldstar on Thu May 18, 2006 6:24 pm

And I'm willing to make custom signatures or avatars or whatever as well, if you ever feel bombarded, Kera. I spend my life in Photoshop so if anything, it'd be fun for me (especially with Japan as a subject to work with :smt040 - I had to make a Fall Out Boy icon for someone on GJ yesterday, yikes! I need some Japan to clean out my Photoshop!).
lastgoldstar
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Fri May 19, 2006 4:50 pm

Thanks lastgoldstar! If I get too busy, I'll gladly let you make some- I'm sure you're excellent! :-)

And Sylvian Girl- If I have time I will make you that signature tonight! Also, just a few questions- Do you want it to say your real name, your screen name, or something else? Do you want fancy brushes or borders, or no border? And also please let me know if there is anything specific you want done to it.

-Kera-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby sylvian girl on Fri May 19, 2006 5:03 pm

Silver Moon wrote:Thanks lastgoldstar! If I get too busy, I'll gladly let you make some- I'm sure you're excellent! :-)

And Sylvian Girl- If I have time I will make you that signature tonight! Also, just a few questions- Do you want it to say your real name, your screen name, or something else? Do you want fancy brushes or borders, or no border? And also please let me know if there is anything specific you want done to it.

-Kera-

oh yeah sorry i forgot to mention that stuff. Having my screen name on would be perfect, in like a script/hand written type font and i dont mind about borders - i dont use photoshop so i dont know what's available - whatever you think looks good i guess and thats it i think :-) thank you!!!
sylvian girl
Regular
Regular

Return to Open Season