Bye Bye Gang

Off-topic area for general discussion of NON-Japan/Sylvian related subjects.

Bye Bye Gang

Postby krausy on Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:40 pm

I'm leaving for Florida very early tomorrow morning and just wanted to say goodbye. Hope to check in when I get a chance, but I know Gods will keep me posted if anything happens, like David going on tour, etc---lol. Perhaps I shouldn't laugh, it may come true.......................but definitely NOT hold my breath...................... :wink:

Here is someone's big chance to get in the top three posters this week---c'mon, step up to the challenge!!!!!!

Kinki---hope all is well with you and that you are just having fun with you-know-who 8)

Mwah!!!!!!
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:01 pm

Bye Krausy!! I hope you have a great time!! We'll be here when you get back ;)

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby heartofdavid on Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:05 pm

Have a wonderful vacation!
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:16 pm

i'll miss you krausy...have an awesome time with your sister!!!! I'll most definately keep you posted ;-)
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:24 pm

I'm back gang!!!!!

You cannot fathom how much I missed you gang----I mean, I really did!!!! Don't get me wrong, I had a great vacation, but being away with no computer to check in was torture---but I know, I'm being silly, right? I suppose I really DID need that vacation---lol.

But anyway, I had a great time. I got to hang out with Proggrl at the Virgin Megastore in Downtown Disney, and she helped me spend my money---lol. Yep, walked out of there with three more Porcupine Tree cds and one King Crimson cd and a remastered Depeche Mode cd. That's alright, because I loved it, loved being in Virgin Megastore and loved spending time with Proggrl---one of the highlights of my trip!!!!!

So, now I'm home, recovering from sunburn, and playing catch-up.
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby proggrl on Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:44 pm

krausy wrote:I'm back gang!!!!!

You cannot fathom how much I missed you gang----I mean, I really did!!!! Don't get me wrong, I had a great vacation, but being away with no computer to check in was torture---but I know, I'm being silly, right? I suppose I really DID need that vacation---lol.

But anyway, I had a great time. I got to hang out with Proggrl at the Virgin Megastore in Downtown Disney, and she helped me spend my money---lol. Yep, walked out of there with three more Porcupine Tree cds and one King Crimson cd and a remastered Depeche Mode cd. That's alright, because I loved it, loved being in Virgin Megastore and loved spending time with Proggrl---one of the highlights of my trip!!!!!

So, now I'm home, recovering from sunburn, and playing catch-up.

Welcome back!! Awwwww :oops: I feel so honoured! Yeah, it was great fun hanging out and meeting you! I should have warned you though that I'm good at spending money - especially in record stores and especially when it's someone else's money. LOL hahahhaaaa But you did get me back by pointing out that Disney mug! Thanks! :D

Good to have ya back on here, though!
Trust the proggrl.
proggrl
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:00 pm

Hey guys!!

So glad to have you back Krausy- And so cool you got to meet Proggrl!! I would really like to meet everyone on this board in person, it would be a dream come true to actually stand within 20 feet of Japan and Sylvian fans!!

-K-

PS: Congrats on buying the new Porcupine Tree! I think you will love it.
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby Poisoned_Apathy on Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:28 am

Hello Krausy!!!
Welcome back!!!

Oh!! I love to spend lots of money on record stores too... :P
Poisoned_Apathy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:39 am

WELCOME BACK SISTA!!! I'm so jealous you got to be in a record store. We don't really have any around here. I'm dieing to go to Tower Records.....
MISSED YOU BIG KISSES
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to Open Season