Attack of the dancing eyebrow!

Off-topic area for general discussion of NON-Japan/Sylvian related subjects.

Postby godisinthesilences on Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:11 am

no the dating of students is NOT allowed but no one seems to do anything about it....

I think they are attracted to his attention he gives them... his m.o. is to prey on peoples "weaknesses" he finds where their insecurities are then he manipulates it to suit his own needs. He is very subtle about it, but anyone who has a true sense of who they are he stays away from... i believe he knows they can see right through his game. So, basically he is working to get everyone in his department fired... and now he's after my job.
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:00 pm

godisinthesilences wrote:no the dating of students is NOT allowed but no one seems to do anything about it....

I think they are attracted to his attention he gives them... his m.o. is to prey on peoples "weaknesses" he finds where their insecurities are then he manipulates it to suit his own needs. He is very subtle about it, but anyone who has a true sense of who they are he stays away from... i believe he knows they can see right through his game. So, basically he is working to get everyone in his department fired... and now he's after my job.

LOL that guy sounds like an ex BF of mine! HAHA Anyway, I just have to say...

WTF is UP with teachers getting it on with their STUDENTS?! It seems like I see it 20 times on the news EVERY DAY. When I go to the Y and look at the TV- It's always something new about some Teacher getting caught with some 13 year old... Again, WTF??

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby godisinthesilences on Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:03 pm

that is sick.... really... there is something seriously wrong with someone who finds a child sexually attractive
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby kinki on Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:12 am

:shock: The guy sounds like a total loser and a potentially dangerous one at that.

Hope he doesnt last long.

---------

On the subject of ticks - when Im stressed by top lip twitches.
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:51 am

well... seeing as he is tenure track it would take a stick of dynamite under his a** to get him out of his job now.

Anyway, I'm taking it all with a grain of salt, staying positive that my own career will take me away from this position very soon and trying to think compassionately.
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Previous

Return to Open Season