I just feel like whining

Off-topic area for general discussion of NON-Japan/Sylvian related subjects.

Postby krausy on Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:27 pm

Hey, I think you all have very valid reasons for doing what you do and wearing what you wear, etc. I totally understand. I'm just a beach gal at heart, and it is just so relaxing to me to just sit on the sand and watch the boats go by, the waves crash, and the seagulls poop---lol!!!

Seriously, I like to spend some time every day if possible outside, and I run for fitness and hobby, and I prefer to do it outdoors (can't stand treadmills and gyms). When I run I do wear either spf 4 or 8 on my face and shoulders and neck since i tend to run in the late morning unfortunately when the sun is most intense.

You should however see my feet, which because of running shoes and socks, and my work shoes, never see the light of day. So when I wear sandals, etc it looks like I have permanent socks on!!!!! People laugh at me all the time, and last year when I went to see Duran Duran, I had to use bronzing lotion on my feet to match the rest of my tan!!!!lol
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:48 am

funny anne.... my arm is like that where my giant wrist watch sits.... my forearms seem to be the only part of me that sort of tan... oh and the tops of my feet... weird... i'm a scientific enigma...
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Previous

Return to Open Season