I just feel like whining

Off-topic area for general discussion of NON-Japan/Sylvian related subjects.

Postby godisinthesilences on Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:56 pm

OOH OOOH I WANNA WALK ON THE BEACH!!!!! ME ME ME ME LURVES THAT!!!
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby proggrl on Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:18 pm

Well come on down, girl! We got space for ya! ;) Oh and all the DS/Japan you can stand to listen to! :D
Trust the proggrl.
proggrl
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby lastgoldstar on Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:54 pm

Ha ha, I'm with Gods and Kera! I try to use SPF 70 when I can find it. I live twenty minutes from the beach but I hate it (I have never understood the fun in getting stung by jellyfish), and either way, it's still trashed from Hurricane Ivan. And I wear jeans throughout the summer. I can't tan, I just get all red and covered in freckles. :roll: I glow in the moonlight, ha ha. :-D
lastgoldstar
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:52 pm

lastgoldstar wrote:Ha ha, I'm with Gods and Kera! I try to use SPF 70 when I can find it. I live twenty minutes from the beach but I hate it (I have never understood the fun in getting stung by jellyfish), and either way, it's still trashed from Hurricane Ivan. And I wear jeans throughout the summer. I can't tan, I just get all red and covered in freckles. :roll: I glow in the moonlight, ha ha. :-D

I was dubbed the transparent white kid my sophomore year... Or paleface! But hey- The members of Japan were pale too! (With the exception of Mr. Karn) Besides- The closest thing to a beach I have is a 2 foot high above ground pool I ran over last year with my van... Hah!

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby godisinthesilences on Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:17 am

lol.... paleface... is that your indian name?? Mine would be ghost... I am sooooooooo pale. When i get sun i go from hot red to white again. I'm just a pale gal and i'm fine with that.

A beach is so far from me it ain't funny. No jelly fish at the beach i go to in new england. Now its just a shame they don't keep them debris free.

My parents place in sarasota has the whitest sand and its kept so clean its very lovely and no jellyfish.
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby kinki on Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:10 am

krausy wrote:I have to agree, there is nothing like lounging on a beach on a hot summer day, bikini on, adult beverage in hand, tunes playing, and the sun tanning!!!! I must admit I do at least use a SPF 8 or so, but I love a tan!!!!!

Ah yes, I can relate to that - although Im naturally very pale I quite like having a bit of colour....and the accompaniment of an ice cold beer is always a nice bonus. :D Imagine being slightly tipsy and drifting away on the beach with something like Gone to Earth on your iPod - I cant imagine anything more blissful....(well I can but it's rather naughty)

I always use SPF 8 of above, especially on me face, as I want to remain young and beautiful looking for as long as possible and not end up with a face like a prune!!!
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:52 am

aw you will be young and beautiful no matter what... WWEEEE

I'll take the cold beer and the ipod tunes... i'll just sit under an umbrella :-)
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby lastgoldstar on Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:04 pm

Silver Moon wrote:I was dubbed the transparent white kid my sophomore year... Or paleface! But hey- The members of Japan were pale too!

Ah, that's still my nickname... and I could just stay pale and pretend I'm David or something. :wink: It's just really sad when you can buy the lightest makeup shade offered and it's still a bit too dark, ha! I actually bought a shade called "pale" and it's a bit off. :roll:

kinki wrote:I cant imagine anything more blissful....(well I can but it's rather naughty)

Does it involve Mick? :-D

When my friends trick me into going to the beach, I like to dress ridiculously- wearing a big floppy hat, sunglasses, and something long-sleeved and linen. :wink: I can't wear swimsuits in public because my stomach reflects the light and burns the retinas of poor unsuspecting tourists!
lastgoldstar
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:45 pm

lastgoldstar wrote:I can't wear swimsuits in public because my stomach reflects the light and burns the retinas of poor unsuspecting tourists!

That's freakin' awesome.

Someday, for everyone, I'm going to start a new make-up line. And the ONLY foundations there will be are:

Normal, Pale, Albino, Zombie, and Glow In The Dark.

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby godisinthesilences on Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:01 am

Silver Moon wrote:Someday, for everyone, I'm going to start a new make-up line. And the ONLY foundations there will be are:

Normal, Pale, Albino, Zombie, and Glow In The Dark.

-K-

I WILL BE THE FIRST IN LINE FOR IT!!!!
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Poisoned_Apathy on Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:44 am

Oh! I would love some pale make up too hahaha
Poisoned_Apathy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby kinki on Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:54 am

lastgoldstar wrote:Does it involve Mick? :-D

It might do....*WOOF*

It's quite cool being pale I think; no 1 you know you'll have good skin in your 70's, no 2 you know you probably wont get sun-induced skin cancer, and no 3, it makes the New Romantic look easier to pull off.
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:56 am

All very good reasons, Kinki!

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby godisinthesilences on Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:59 pm

kinki you always come up with the most valid reasons!
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby lastgoldstar on Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:58 pm

True that, kinki! I don't want to look like a leather handbag when I'm 70. 8) Or an Oompa Loompa now!

I'd definitely buy your makeup, Kera! I'd probably be either "zombie" or "glow in the dark"! I have a suggestion for a shade- "sour milk"!
lastgoldstar
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

PreviousNext

Return to Open Season