I wonder when

Off-topic area for general discussion of NON-Japan/Sylvian related subjects.

I wonder when

Postby godisinthesilences on Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:20 pm

Mr. Sylvian is going to update his official site??? It takes months and months for any news to show up there and when it does its not exactly the most informative... does anyone else agree??
I love his gallery updates.... he's got a brilliant eye. I wish he'd update his writing section as much.
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby heartofdavid on Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:16 pm

It is rather barren. I like the photos too, Steve's as well. Wish they would post more pics. My gosh, they obviously have loads, why not give the fans a bit of a thrill?

And I like David's poetry very much. He's done the lyrics (and some poems) with the Trophies series, why not give us some of his poetry in similar format?

Dream on.
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:02 pm

if you look in the text section there are lyrics and poems, but nothing that is too recent.

I think that a professional website should be updated, at the very least, monthly. But, I don't want to be one to tell mr. sylvian how to run his business...LOL... he sure hasn't needed me the last 20 some odd years. LOL.... HA HA HA
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to Open Season