EeK!.....High School Reuion

Off-topic area for general discussion of NON-Japan/Sylvian related subjects.

EeK!.....High School Reuion

Postby Tanya80 on Sat May 17, 2008 2:41 pm

my sis, cousins, old classmates & all alumni from high school is sad, that our old high school is going to closed @ the end of the school year :(, due to the situation on June 7th, there's going to be a celebration/ closing ceremony....in which, will give everyone the opportunity to catch up w/ old classmates & etc...hard to believe, that this month 10 years ago i finished high school :D...
Tanya80
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Adrian on Sun May 18, 2008 11:49 am

eh, that would be 16 years ago for me (three years before that I bought Weatherbox - and the world has never been te same)... I finished my 'degree' 10,5 years ago; been working ever since and continuing to buy all these wonderful cd's
Adrian
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Sun May 18, 2008 6:18 pm

High School reunions---I missed my ten year, went to the fifteen year, then missed the twenty year!! So perhaps I will make it to the 25th. It would be nice to see some of those folk again.

I remember Tan, when I left junior high, that we were the last class at the old building. They got a brand new building the next year. I would have liked to have at least one year in the new building......oh well.
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to Open Season