Hey guys!

Tell us a little bit about you...

Hey guys!

Postby Silver Moon on Wed May 10, 2006 9:26 pm

Just wanted to add...

I figure I should introduce myself to everyone as well. My name is Kera, I'm 17 and I live in Nashville. I never liked Japan or David Sylvian when I was younger, but one day I woke up and the song "Gentlement Take Polaroids" popped into my mind for no reason at all. I thought "Hey, that was a pretty cool song.." So I asked my family about it, and they showed me all of their albums, books, CD's, and more! I fell for the music instantly, then I fell for David Sylvian and the other band members as well! In a few weeks... viola! I became a HUGE fan of all of their work, and have been ever since, and always will be! Adolescent Sex, Snow Borne Sorrow, and everything in between- I love it all! Anyway, I decided to start this forum because there were none out there! I figured a lot of folks would want a place to hang out and talk about Japan and David Sylvian... Perhaps share videos, information, pictures, music, and stories! I also just want to take the time to thank you all so much for joining. And I am hoping to add new features here in the future! Please take a moment and start a new thread introducing yourselves. I will be very happy to read them!

Thank you again.
-Kera-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Return to Introduce Yourself