Hi Everyone - Glad I found this place too

Tell us a little bit about you...

Postby lastgoldstar on Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:18 pm

Welcome to the boards! And those pictures are simply stunning, thanks for sharing! I'm with Poisoned, I wasn't alive to see them. But as soon as I get my flux capacitor repaired...
lastgoldstar
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:26 am

Welcome, and thanks for posting those pics---wow---lucky you!!! There are a lot of us here that are so envious of anyone that had the chance to see these guys in action!!! Please don't be shy with your info or your pictures---we will eat it right up!!!!
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby arieleleven on Sun May 06, 2007 3:07 pm

Hi Laura,

Thanks so much for telling me about your post here -- sorry I didn't find it myself and a lot sooner! We have so much in common, it's amazing....I have been a Japan fan since I was a young girl in '79 and have been a Steve fan ever since then. I rediscovered them myself last summer (after a dormant period of about a decade) when I came across an old cassette I had done of Polaroids/Tin Drum, threw it on my now-deceased tape player and immediately all those old feelings came back as if no time had passed at all. I have been basically obsessed again ever since, with Japan, Sylvian solo, the Dolphin Brothers, JBK, Mick solo, all of it. :-)

Sadly for me, though, I never had a chance to see Japan live nor Sylvian to date...that's so fabulous you got to see them 4 times! And thank you so much for posting those photos...the Steve one especially is just gorgeous.

I'm just sorry I came in too late for your eBay auction! (I still have almost all my old memorabilia too as well as all the old photos that had been sent me years ago by friends in the UK, Japan and the Netherlands.)

Anyway, it's great to know you. :)

B xxx
These are years with a genius for living.
arieleleven
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself