Why didn't I introduce myself ages ago??? DOH

Tell us a little bit about you...

Why didn't I introduce myself ages ago??? DOH

Postby NatashaB on Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:34 pm

Hi, I'm Natasha and have been a member of this site since 2012 and never introduced myself! WHOOPS!!!!
I have been a fan/follower of all Japan, David Sylvian, Rain Tree Crow etc since I was about 8-9 years old (so over 36 years) I have amassed a lovely very very large collection of items in regards to Japan, DS etc and a lot of collectibles (of which none of the items I have I will ever sell) and have jokingly said that when I die all my Japan/DS items are coming with me (so will need a coffin at least 3-4 sizes of a normal one Lol) so I have something to keep me and others entertained. So we can watch loads of Japan etc, dance away to it all, sing along to it all. Have loads to read, look at photos and books and be entertained and generally have a great party every day 24/7 (I have a warped, dry sense of humour if you haven't guessed already? Lol)
I am a member of a few Japan/DS/MK/SJ sites on facebook etc. I can talk for England (and Scotland as I am half Scottish) BUT am also very very shy (work that one out as most people can't unless they are shy themselves)
I live in the UK (Kent) but was born in London (Lambeth) and still can't believe I have been a fan for over 36 years (I am 45 years young and will be 46 at the end on May) but still feel like I am in early 20's (Hey you are only as old as you feel Lol)
It is good to see so many fans of Japan/David Sylvian on here that are both new and long time followers.
The one thing I am so sad about is I never got to go to a Japan concert (too young) and also never got to go to a David Sylvian concert (I was ill when he toured and the last one I was going to go to a few years back he cancelled Grrrrr) So I am crossing my fingers one day David might do a concert for us fans as a thank you and I will finally get to see him (and maybe some of the others) live?????? We live in hope
I will shut up now (See I said I could talk) as i have probably bored you all stiff OR sent you to sleep?
Look forward to speaking to you

Natasha x
NatashaB
Noob
Noob

Re: Why didn't I introduce myself ages ago??? DOH

Postby Bern on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:01 am

I wouldn't stress it Natasha, I have been a member of this forum since Adam and Eve were small children and I only post when I have something to contribute, and "shyness is nice" as Morrissey would say
Bern
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby NatashaB on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:12 pm

Thanks Bern. Nice to meet you BTW and Hello x :D :smt006
NatashaB
Noob
Noob

Postby inkinthewell on Sat May 02, 2015 1:35 pm

Welcome.