Hello from Germany

Tell us a little bit about you...

Hello from Germany

Postby favouritemalevoice on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:32 pm

:smt006 Hi everyone.
I bought my first Japan album early 1979 and in May of that year they played live in the Wiesbaden Wartburg, later in the Eighties I saw them at the Hammersmith Odeon - it was all very exciting and I have been collecting the musical output of Japan resp. the ex-members ever since, though I have to admit that I don't quite go along with everything especially DS says and does (a little or rather way too religious for me, I guess)... Still, his is my favourite male voice (favourite female is kd lang!).
There are not a lot of people around here who share my taste, so I am looking forward to nice conversation and friendly chats.
Oh, and how is Mick Karn doing these days? I do hope he is getting better soon.
Kind regards,
Stefanie
favouritemalevoice
Noob
Noob

Re: Hello from Germany

Postby Hawk on Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Hello Stefanie! Wow I wish I could have seen Japan live. All the video footage looks amazing but it's never the same as actually being there. Haha not everyone agrees with what Sylvian says. In fact I think it's good to disagree, otherwise there would be no discussions. As far as I know he isn't religious, but very spiritual. My favourite female voice is kd lang also.
Hawk
Obsessed
Obsessed

Return to Introduce Yourself