Hey :)

Tell us a little bit about you...

Hey :)

Postby ProgRocker on Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:58 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm new around here, so I thought I'd introduce myself. :) My name is Josh, I'm 23, and I've been a David Sylvian fan for about a year, after I discovered his collaboration with Robert Fripp(I'm a huge King Crimson fan) online, and fell in love with David's voice. After that, I started looking into David's solo works, and inevitably discovered Japan. ;-) I love all 5 studio releases from the band, but my fav is definately "Quiet Life." And my fav David solo album...hmm...it's probably either "The First Day," "Blemish", or "Secrets Of The Beehive."

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. I found this site through my space, and I have to say that it's great to find a David Sylvian forum. :D Take care - Josh
Last edited by ProgRocker on Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ProgRocker
Noob
Noob

Postby Poisoned_Apathy on Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:05 pm

Hello Josh!!!

Welcome to the forum!! I'm glad to see a new guy around here...It seems that most of our guys are gone :? I wonder why... :roll:

Anyway, hope you'll have a great time here!
Poisoned_Apathy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Re: Hey :)

Postby proggrl on Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:25 pm

ProgRocker wrote:Hey everyone,

I'm new around here, so I thought I'd introduce myself. :) My name is Josh, I'm 23, and I've been a David Sylvian fan for about a year, after I discovered his collaboration with Robert Fripp(I'm a huge King Crimson fan) online, and fell in love with David's voice. After that, I started looking into David's solo works, and inevitably discovered Japan. ;-) I love all 5 studio releases from the band, but my fav is definately "Quiet Life." And my fav David solo album...hmm...it's probably either "The First Day," "Blemish", or "Secrets Of The Beehive."

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. I found this site through my space, and I have to say that it's great to find a David Sylvian forum. :D Take care - Josh

Another progger is always welcome!! :D Have fun, Josh!
Trust the proggrl.
proggrl
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:59 pm

Welcome to the boards, Josh!

It's always nice to see another dude on board... We need to get our dude's back!

Thank you again for joining, and I hope you enjoy yourself here!

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby godisinthesilences on Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:09 pm

WELCOME JOSH! Can't wait to have you included in some of the forum chats!!! ENJOY!!!!!
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby lastgoldstar on Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:26 pm

Welcome to the forums, Josh! :D
lastgoldstar
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:40 pm

Welcome Josh!!!!

Very happy to have you join us----we do have quite a few gals, and we do go off on a tangent sometimes, but we all agree we love to learn all there is to know and hear all there is to hear concerning our five favorite guys!!!!

Some of us have been into this for a while, and some just recently, so you will fit in just fine----we all learn from each other. Soooo, if you know it, or need to know it, or just wanna know it, you can probably find it here!!!!

Have fun!!!!
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:07 am

aw krausy that was so well stated!!!! Your the bomb
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby kinki on Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:31 am

Welcome Josh - hope you have fun here.....it's a very friendly place where you can basically say what you want about the guys, from how gorgeous David's hair was in 1981 to the ins and outs of why we like certain songs...

Silver Moon wrote:We need to get our dude's back!

We do - but I think we scared them off with our outpourings of fangirliness..hee hee. Just ignore us when we're like that Josh... :D
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to Introduce Yourself