One Of The Holy Grail Items Of Japan

Official releases, promos, bootlegs and memorabilia.

Postby tallulahtaurus on Fri May 18, 2007 3:04 pm

Tanya80 wrote:ooo, the zig zag interview sounds interesting.....a couple of days ago, found out that, the tour book is on it's way :D

Doesn't it just, I am sure it is hideous of me to want to read the spats but the drama of it all, gah the drama...I wanna know....

I am so jealous of the tour book, thank you for sharing the pictures I didn't say before but I really appreciate it.... :D

----Come on ebay!! Come on!! Zig Zag!! of course an unlikely event that it appears and the unlikely chance that I would ever win it I would put it up here for y'all....I hope I find it, one day and that I'm not disappointed.
"This island of blue
Where life clings to your hands
Like water and sand
Will loose it's way when you're gone"
tallulahtaurus
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby Steerpike on Fri May 25, 2007 6:55 pm

tallulahtaurus wrote:Oh I wanna read that zig zag magazine so, so much, I keep watching ebay...hoping, but never it never happens.... :(

Don't spose y'all know anywhere I can read it online d'ya?? I haven't been able to find it...

HeartofDavid, can you scan your copy for us?
Steerpike
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby heartofdavid on Fri May 25, 2007 9:57 pm

I definitely will as soon as I can get my scanner working - lost the freaking software disc while I was having my computer worked on, still haven't found it. That's why I haven't been posting pics. I should just contact the manufacturer about getting a new one - stubbornly I've still been searching...
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Fri May 25, 2007 10:06 pm

heartofdavid wrote:I definitely will as soon as I can get my scanner working - lost the freaking software disc while I was having my computer worked on, still haven't found it. That's why I haven't been posting pics. I should just contact the manufacturer about getting a new one - stubbornly I've still been searching...

If you were a bit order-oriented like me... :P
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby heartofdavid on Fri May 25, 2007 10:11 pm

sisterlondon wrote:If you were a bit order-oriented like me... :P

Me? Order? *shudders at the thought*

"Chaos is my middle name, confusion is my only game...for my mess I'll take all the blame." ;-)

PPPPBBBBLLLLTTTT!

Watch it, sisterlondon, or I'll start another round of John and his glasses.

*runs*
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Fri May 25, 2007 10:13 pm

Noooooo, not the glasses again!!!! :P
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby heartofdavid on Fri May 25, 2007 10:22 pm

The disorder gremlins have been playing havoc lately. I found and properly placed on a shelf all my Bamboo issues. *yay* However, I've...safely hidden...an entire stack of Japan items, including stuff that I'd photocopied for you long ago. It's here, somewhere. I've been calling for it but it doesn't answer. I find one pile, lose another...I'm hopeless, I know.
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Fri May 25, 2007 10:24 pm

Well, hope that it will appear! LOL! *smooch*
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Steerpike on Sat May 26, 2007 9:53 am

heartofdavid wrote:The disorder gremlins have been playing havoc lately. I found and properly placed on a shelf all my Bamboo issues. *yay* However, I've...safely hidden...an entire stack of Japan items, including stuff that I'd photocopied for you long ago. It's here, somewhere. I've been calling for it but it doesn't answer. I find one pile, lose another...I'm hopeless, I know.

If it's easier for you to photocopy the article for me, let me know. Maybe I can swop you photocopies for one or more of the many non-Japan magazines that were saved in the attic, like Smash Hits, Number 1 etc.

Couldn't help but notice that you had all the issues of Bamboo. ;-) Do you have the one with the interview with Steve? One of the questions was "what do you do when you get back from tour" and he says something like "kiss the dog and the girlfriend, not necessarily in that order" !
Steerpike
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Steerpike on Sat May 26, 2007 9:57 am

heartofdavid wrote:

"Chaos is my middle name, confusion is my only game...for my mess I'll take all the blame." ;-)

Can't remember which city you live in, but if it's one in UK or Europe be very afraid as I think you'll have sisterlondon coming to visit you and "sort you out"!

*runs*

I missed this the first time round. Was it fun? :roll:
Steerpike
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Steerpike on Sat May 26, 2007 10:04 am

heartofdavid wrote:

Can't remember which city you live in, but if it's one in UK or Europe be very afraid as I think you'll have sisterlondon coming to visit you and "sort you out"!

*runs*

I missed this the first time round. Was it fun? :roll:
Steerpike
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Sat May 26, 2007 10:10 am

Nah, she's not near me, she knows I can't show at her door and order her stuff. But watch out if I ever go there to see DD together! :P

And the John's glasses thing it's just an inside joke, we are in the same DD forum.
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby heartofdavid on Sat May 26, 2007 10:17 am

@ steerpike - I'm from Illinois, south and west of Chicago. Sisterlondon and I have never met in person, but we've known each other for almost 3 years - met through mutual friends at a DD forum, and we've spoken on the phone (briefly).

The John/glasses thing occured a couple of years ago. Sisterlondon posted a few pics of John Taylor. Some strands of hair were across his face and gave an illusion that he was wearing glasses - well, I ran with that and kept insisting that indeed he had glasses on. I was joking and thought sisterlondon knew I was only being my usual silly self, but it all got out of hand. We laughed about it later though, and I've threatened since to do it again.
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Sat May 26, 2007 10:28 am

Now the next thing is that you are going to start pointing that Nick isn't wearing abny underwear or something like it... *runs*
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby heartofdavid on Sat May 26, 2007 11:09 am

sisterlondon wrote:Now the next thing is that you are going to start pointing that Nick isn't wearing abny underwear or something like it... *runs*

Oh the things I could say in response to that! :lol:
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

PreviousNext

Return to Music, Video, Memorabilia