loud and dark

Official releases, promos, bootlegs and memorabilia.

Re: loud and dark

Postby Barbierigirl on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:36 am

My top five, I just listened to these last night and this morning, unfortunately I don't have "Everything and Nothing" so I can only listen to The Golden Way on i tunes.

1) Nostalgia
2) Backwaters
3) The Golden Way
4) The Heart Knows Better
5) Silver Moon
People change and forget to tell each other - Lillian Hellman
Barbierigirl
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Mainzy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:19 am

shesgotmedals wrote:
Having worked in Birmingham and holidayed in Nerja I know where I would like to be dreaming of whilst listening to David Sylvian....

gosh golly jee whiz! Is Birmingham soooo good?

Birmingham can by nice sometimes to be honest, some of it is very classy. It was also a good place to grow up as a New Romantic (lots of wierdo`s).

I walked through Birmingham once if full make up for Bauhaus gig, expecting to shock a few people, but no one even batted an eyelid at me, very annoyed at the time :oops:
Mainzy
Regular
Regular

Postby dylan kerr on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:00 am

Mainzy wrote:
shesgotmedals wrote:
Having worked in Birmingham and holidayed in Nerja I know where I would like to be dreaming of whilst listening to David Sylvian....

gosh golly jee whiz! Is Birmingham soooo good?

Birmingham can by nice sometimes to be honest, some of it is very classy. It was also a good place to grow up as a New Romantic (lots of wierdo`s).

I walked through Birmingham once if full make up for Bauhaus gig, expecting to shock a few people, but no one even batted an eyelid at me, very annoyed at the time :oops:

had some great nights in broad street birmingham i actually pulled a couple of girls in a bar went to thier place and 1st track i put on quiet life (i was shocked they had assemblange) i will never forget that 1 night in birmingham
dylan kerr
Fanatic
Fanatic

Previous

Return to Music, Video, Memorabilia