Rain Tree Crow remastered

Official releases, promos, bootlegs and memorabilia.

Postby sisterlondon on Tue May 29, 2007 10:55 am

a strong one between PT and DS/Japan fans

In fact I found out about PT because of being a Japan fan. If not I am not sure I would have ever done any connection!
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby heartofdavid on Tue May 29, 2007 11:21 am

sisterlondon wrote:In fact I found out about PT because of being a Japan fan.

Happily takes the blame for starting at least part of your Japan fascination (especially Steve) - I'll let Liza take the rest. :wink: And I guess all my babble about No-Man, JBK, and PT eventually rubbed off...

*runs*
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Tue May 29, 2007 11:32 am

LOL! Well, first credits have to go to our dear Staybeautiful that sent me some Japan/David cds and then you took from her and got me from interested to enthusiastic :P And yep, Liisa was the one that mentioned PT and made me total addicted. Plus all your info about what to get on the JB and JBK albums can't be paid for (well, yeah, it could, made me spend a lot in cds, LMAO!)
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby The Analog Kid on Tue May 29, 2007 11:59 am

sisterlondon wrote:Wait! Don't order it, read your Pms first ;)

wow that must be the best way to obtain the RTC remaster- having it hand delivered from abroad :D happy man in Amsterdam
Noone takes polaroids anymore
The Analog Kid
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby heartofdavid on Tue May 29, 2007 12:09 pm

sisterlondon wrote:Plus all your info about what to get on the JB and JBK albums can't be paid for (well, yeah, it could, made me spend a lot in cds, LMAO!)
Now if I could only get you hooked on Takahashi, Gackt, Hyde, L-Arc-en-Ciel...I've managed to do so with Liza, I guess I'll have to keep working on you with those. And musn't forget Opeth, Anathema...OH!...and all of Mick's solo stuff!

SB got me interested in MSP after she sent me several CDs. And also HIM.
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Tue May 29, 2007 12:20 pm

I still have to work on Mick more, just have Titles (as a real cd, have lots of downloads though). I downloaded some L-Arc-en-Ciel and mmm... not sure. I might need to listen to it more?

BTW, loved Ghost Reveries! Just need to listen to the other Anatema cd now :) It's good that we all exchange our musical tastes, I learn a lot that way!

And Eric, do not get accustomed to direct delivery! ;)
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby heartofdavid on Tue May 29, 2007 12:51 pm

sisterlondon wrote:I still have to work on Mick more, just have Titles (as a real cd, have lots of downloads though). I downloaded some L-Arc-en-Ciel and mmm... not sure. I might need to listen to it more?

BTW, loved Ghost Reveries! Just need to listen to the other Anatema cd now :) It's good that we all exchange our musical tastes, I learn a lot that way!

The music exchanges have been great - you and Caroline got me more than hooked on Duffy and The Lilac Time. I think you would like Hyde better than L'Arc - especially his Roentgen CD - very atmospheric - Hyde is a Sylvian fan and I think that influence shows on this CD.

I'll go as far as to guarantee you will like the other Anathema CD better - clean vocals, lots of keyboards.
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Tue May 29, 2007 1:03 pm

heartofdavid wrote:
The music exchanges have been great - you and Caroline got me more than hooked on Duffy and The Lilac Time. I think you would like Hyde better than L'Arc - especially his Roentgen CD - very atmospheric - Hyde is a Sylvian fan and I think that influence shows on this CD.

I'll go as far as to guarantee you will like the other Anathema CD better - clean vocals, lots of keyboards.

I'll keep Hyde in mind then ;) And Caroline hooked all of us in Stephen, that's true!

Yay for that Anathema cd! Will listen tonight! :D
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Previous

Return to Music, Video, Memorabilia