I`ve Found Another Sylvian Classic !

Official releases, promos, bootlegs and memorabilia.

I`ve Found Another Sylvian Classic !

Postby Despair on Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:28 am

Not that its ever been lost....just hidden.
I have an adapter for my IPOD which enables me to play it thru my Stereo. Had it on random, and this came on, and how beautiful it is ;

How Little We Need To Be Happy (Remix by Tatsuhiko Asano)

Obviously, from the `Good Son V The Only Daughter` Remix Album.
Asano has manged to dig out a most beautiful SONG out of , perhaps my least fave track from BLEMISH. I love BLEMISH, and understand the need for the non-melodic trax, but this remix really does pull out a stunning song.
Its made my weekend, discovering this. And a fresh impetus to re-listen to the Good Son remix album.
Go and have a listen ..... dim the lights, glass of wine, solitude ........."How Little We Need To be Happy` indeed :D
Despair
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Chet on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:17 pm

I adore it too...
And my heart sings of many things
Chet
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby tallulahtaurus on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:10 am

Gah I think so too, I also quite rate the "Fire in the Forest" remix by Ready Made FC.

I don't actually have Blemish, (I'm too afraid that I r r won't like it) I only have a random download of The Good Son vs The Only Daughter remixes thing.

None of the songs on that are really bad.
"This island of blue
Where life clings to your hands
Like water and sand
Will loose it's way when you're gone"
tallulahtaurus
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby camphorvan on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:32 am

It's my favourite from that album also. It seems to meander a bit to me towards the end, but then it wasn't a song 'creation' as such, and I guess you have to go with what's originally down on tape; (unless you're The Future Sound of London of course...(eek!)). I like A Fire in the Forest too with it's musical box sounds - duh; just thinking about it now - it's because of the mention of childhood isn't it? Duh. Funny how can miss the blindingly obvious sometimes. Ah well. Back to the criminally insane ward...

C
camphorvan
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to Music, Video, Memorabilia