Prophetique box set

Official releases, promos, bootlegs and memorabilia.

Prophetique box set

Postby sisterlondon on Mon May 19, 2008 10:04 am

I keep seeing this one mentioned here and there, and I was wondering... is it worth buying it? I always see it for a lot of cash and the book seems nice, but not sure if the pics are the same one than in other books (like Sons of Pioneers, etc). How many pages does it have? Are the CDs the same as the recent resmasters? Thankies in advance for any info!
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby anortherncod on Mon May 19, 2008 12:29 pm

I've just had a mooch on eBay and found this...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DAVID-SYLVIAN-JAP ... dZViewItem

I'm not the seller... but it's going for £26, auction closes in an hour, and there seems to be exclusive content!

Natasha
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
Friedrich Nietzsche
anortherncod
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Mon May 19, 2008 6:14 pm

Oh yeah it's great!

I'm not near one right now to give you the specifics, but the booklet is AWESOME huge pictures of the band mostly between 78-80... About 25 pages. Pictures are about 12 inches X 12 inches.

The CD's That come with it are Adolescent Sex, Obscure Alternatives, Quiet Life, and a Bonus CD with European Son, Life In Tokyo, Second That Emotion, and another one I can't remember off the top!

It's either Ember Glance or Prophetique where the glue in all of them doesn't hold well but I believe that's Ember Glance.

There's also a little sleeve that comes with it if you want to put the 4 CD's on a shelf.

Worth the money if you have it!

-Kera-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby sisterlondon on Tue May 20, 2008 3:59 am

Thanks Kera! I was wondering specially about the booklet because the music obviusly I have it already!

Natasha, I saw the auction, that's why I asked! But I had to run to work so finally I missed the end of it. Ah... next time! ;)
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to Music, Video, Memorabilia