The Purple Room Photo Session c.1978

Official releases, promos, bootlegs and memorabilia.

The Purple Room Photo Session c.1978

Postby Astronaut on Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:21 pm

OK - it's an odd title for a thread but I couldn't think of a better description! What I'd like to know is: Does anyone have a copy of the Mick Karn photo from this session? If you take a look through the galleries you'll find scans of the group together, DS, SJ, RB and now thanks to S4pB Rob Dean in a photosession in a purple room posing in a yellow painted doorframe. I have yet to see the solo shot of Mick Karn. Does anyone have a copy of this they could scan and post in the gallery? PLEASE? :-)
Image Image Image
MICK KARN APPEAL Donations can be made via:
http://www.mickkarn.net/
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Re: The Purple Room Photo Session c.1978

Postby S4pB on Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:38 am

Astronaut wrote:OK - it's an odd title for a thread but I couldn't think of a better description! What I'd like to know is: Does anyone have a copy of the Mick Karn photo from this session? If you take a look through the galleries you'll find scans of the group together, DS, SJ, RB and now thanks to S4pB Rob Dean in a photosession in a purple room posing in a yellow painted doorframe. I have yet to see the solo shot of Mick Karn. Does anyone have a copy of this they could scan and post in the gallery? PLEASE? :-)

Hallo, Astronaut!!!
I've posted this pic in to the gallery few hours before:) If You wish to see it larger than our wonderful gallery allows, I can post it here:)
Have a cheerful day! <3
"Well, welcome to the ocean, welcome to the sea, welcome to the jungle deep inside of me.."
S4pB
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Nath on Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:04 am

thanks for sharing!!!

Nath
Nath
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Astronaut on Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:31 pm

S4pB wrote:Hallo, Astronaut!!!
I've posted this pic in to the gallery few hours before:) If You wish to see it larger than our wonderful gallery allows, I can post it here:)
Have a cheerful day! <3

S4pB - THANK YOU SO MUCH! Words are not enough to show how happy I am right now - doesn't take much to make me happy does it? :D I was wondering why no-one had posted a scan of this before? But now you have - so it's all good! HURRAH!!!! :D

ALSO: I want to say THANK YOU to Holmewood for posting pix of Mick from October 1992. They are fantastic. Mick looks so handsome in them. (But then, I would say that - wouldn't I?) :D :D :D :D :D

HUGS & more HUGS
Astronaut
:smt020
Image Image Image
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby S4pB on Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Astronaut wrote:
S4pB wrote:Hallo, Astronaut!!!
Have a cheerful day! <3

S4pB - THANK YOU SO MUCH! Words are not enough to show how happy I am right now - doesn't take much to make me happy does it? :D I was wondering why no-one had posted a scan of this before? But now you have - so it's all good! HURRAH!!!! :D

ALSO: I want to say THANK YOU to Holmewood for posting pix of Mick from October 1992. They are fantastic. Mick looks so handsome in them. (But then, I would say that - wouldn't I?) :D :D :D :D :D

HUGS & more HUGS
Astronaut
:smt020

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! Image I'm so happy You're happy, Honey!!! Image
I wish You the most positive mood and high energy!!! Image
Here's one more pic, sorry for the quality.. He was one of the 5 results of a game I guess! If so, would be fantastic to play-looks a big fun, but it's in japanese..

Would You like to compare Mick's palm print pic with Yours?
"Well, welcome to the ocean, welcome to the sea, welcome to the jungle deep inside of me.."
S4pB
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Holmewood on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:05 am

HUGS & more HUGS
Astronaut
:smt020[/quote]

You're welcome...but don't squeeze so tight ;-)
Holmewood

Postby Astronaut on Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 pm

Holmewood wrote:You're welcome...but don't squeeze so tight ;-)

Oooops! Sorry Holmewood - didn't mean to take your breath away like that!!! I've calmed down a bit now that I've been on the 'Therapy Couch'!!! ;-)

S4pB! You've done it again! Another amazing Mick pic!!! THANK YOU! :smt041
Image Image Image
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to Music, Video, Memorabilia