Who's Going To See Porcupine Tree?

News, gigs, releases and discussion about Richard

Postby sisterlondon on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:48 am

Cool that you had at least a moment with him Nat :D

I was very lucky in Tilburg as he posed for my pic and signed Stranger Inside and thanked me for buying it :D Then I kept bumping with Rich all over the pubs and on the street :lol: till I was sent by the rest of the PTFers to invite him to drink with us (which he declined). Then he signed my FOABP cd (still Colin is missing in that one). Later we met at another pub (in which we talked briefly with Steven Wilson and then Wes, who is the sweetest man on earth!)

I didn't disturb him any more, didn't mention him our previous meetings the year before, so don't think he remembered I was Voyage72 :lol: Anyway, before he left I had the idea of asking him a sig for Lisa, a young fan from the PTF that couldn't be there that night, but that had been on the 1st show. I told him that he had a big fan of 17 years old and he seemed very happy to hear that, so he signed a Nil Recurring postcard and put her name on it. She's very happy, guess she will be more when she receives it ;) So if you read this, Mr Barbieri, you made a young lady very happy :)
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Previous

Return to Richard Barbieri