Richard Barbieri - Second Nature

News, gigs, releases and discussion about Richard

Richard Barbieri - Second Nature

Postby anortherncod on Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:52 pm

Just been mucking about on Gemm and saw this. Never heard of it before. Anyone got any ideas...?

Natasha
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
Friedrich Nietzsche
anortherncod
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby proggrl on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:27 pm

Last FM listed this too, but it's not our Richard Barbieri. In fact, It's not ANY Richard Barbieri nor does he appear on the album. Second Nature (the album you'll find listed under the Richard moinker) is by Rick Biddulph - a fretless bass player on the Voiceprint label. It's (to my knowledge) his ONLY solo recording. Not a terrible album by any means tho.

Still don't know why it keeps getting labeld as him, similar initials is all I can think of... Sorry you didn't find the long lost Barbieri recording. lol
Trust the proggrl.
proggrl
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby anortherncod on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:41 pm

proggrl wrote:Last FM listed this too, but it's not our Richard Barbieri. In fact, It's not ANY Richard Barbieri nor does he appear on the album. Second Nature (the album you'll find listed under the Richard moinker) is by Rick Biddulph - a fretless bass player on the Voiceprint label. It's (to my knowledge) his ONLY solo recording. Not a terrible album by any means tho.

Still don't know why it keeps getting labeld as him, similar initials is all I can think of... Sorry you didn't find the long lost Barbieri recording. lol

Thanks, trusty Tigger! Actually I'm more relieved that there wasn't something I didn't know about already!

Natasha
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
Friedrich Nietzsche
anortherncod
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to Richard Barbieri