Jude Jansen's Vlog

Solo career, news, photography and all things related to Steve

Re: Jude Jansen's Vlog

Postby jennyTMK on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Hello Everyone.
Jude has asked me to convey a message to you on this thread. Jenny

'Dear everyone, I understand that many of you think it's morally wrong to watch my vlogs because I'm 'just a kid'. But I'm not. I am an official teenager, and I understand the dangers of the Internet. I keep everything safe about my father, I have no concern if he is famous, he is just my loving dad, and that is all he is in my eyes. Please don't think that my videos are just to promote his work. I'm just doing this to create entertainment! The whole Japan thing was just a special bit. But all I intend is to bring smiles to people's faces no matter how young or old they are! Yes there will be a few people who just ask me about my uncle and father. Ironically I had that problem on Instagram the other day. But my only answer was that I love my family. Please please please don't think that I am tricked by others just to get information about my father. Many thanks, Jude Jansen.'
jennyTMK
Noob
Noob

Postby Simonp on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:50 am

Who's his Uncle? :wink:
MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON
Simonp
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby inkinthewell on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Jude Jansen wrote:Dear everyone, I understand that many of you think it's morally wrong to watch my vlogs because I'm 'just a kid'. But I'm not. I am an official teenager, and I understand the dangers of the Internet. I keep everything safe about my father, I have no concern if he is famous, he is just my loving dad, and that is all he is in my eyes. Please don't think that my videos are just to promote his work. I'm just doing this to create entertainment! The whole Japan thing was just a special bit. But all I intend is to bring smiles to people's faces no matter how young or old they are! Yes there will be a few people who just ask me about my uncle and father. Ironically I had that problem on Instagram the other day. But my only answer was that I love my family. Please please please don't think that I am tricked by others just to get information about my father. Many thanks, Jude Jansen.

Jude kicks nether hind parts. :smt040
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - JL 1940-1980
inkinthewell
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:43 pm

Hey, JapanSylvianites!

I just wanted to make a post real quick in regards to this topic.

First of all, I apologize for coming in so late in the game. I have been busy, and missed all of these new posts!

Second, I think it's pretty cool that Jude want to express himself and connect with the world online. In fact, I was completely unaware of this until I saw these posts. I did check all of the links posted here to Facebook/YouTube/Tumblr to make sure it wasn't anything personal or private (or the links would be removed), and it seems as though all of his accounts are set up to be seen by the general public, and he seems to enjoy connecting with the world through them.

I can definitely also understand those who are concerned about Jude seeing as he is a minor, and this thread could be opening up a doorway to negative exposure. However, it seems as though the attention he is receiving through these social media sites is benign, and if what Ms. JennyTMK posted is straight from Jude, he seems very sharp, and sounds like he can handle nosy folks just fine. I am not sure why Steve removed the link to his official website, but this just shows he knows about his pages, and is probably monitoring them. Though whether he is or isn't is really Steve's call.

In the end, it is Steve's decision whether Jude should or should not have access to social media. If he or Jude were to ever request JapanSylvian to delete any information about him, I would do so immediately. But seeing as Steve and Jude have not made any negative comments about his social media exposure, I will continue to leave this thread up. I personally wish Jude the best with his online endeavors!

I am sure everyone reading already does, but if not… Please respect Steve and Jude's privacy!

Thank y'all so much!

-Silver Moon
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Previous

Return to Steve Jansen