Just a Photography Tip Concert Photos

Please check here for any updates on the site. Post your own bulletins also.

Postby MoodyB on Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:15 pm

Cheery Cherry wrote:Great tips, Gods! Not that I'll be taking any photos in the dark...any time soon but still, you never know.

Chris, I cannot wait to see your photos! I want to be your lens!!!!!!!!!!

Well, now you have your opportunity to see them!! ;-)

If anyone is interested in the technical bits and bobs, I'll be happy to answer any questions!

All the best,
Chris
"Before you play two notes learn how to play one note - and don't play one note unless you've got a reason to play it." - Mark Hollis (1998)

http://www.chriscrader.com/
http://stores.lulu.com/Eurotech
MoodyB
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby JoyceHK on Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:28 pm

Thanks for the tips!

Never thought about the shooting thing before during the concert because that's (supposed to be strictly) prohibited in any shows here in Hong Kong. Remember last time I was trying to take a few photos before the show started, someone did that first and was spotted by the staff there, that staff rushed towards to that little poor lady like she's a terrorist...not all people did that got caught though, depends on your luck.

After seeing Chris's beautiful photos (simply beautiful! Can't take my eyes off them!), I emailed to the organiser to see if shooting is allowed...because they have the "No photos and eating" warning only on the Chinese site of hkticketing.com... no reply yet. Whatever, I'll bring my DC with me anyway.
JoyceHK
Noob
Noob

Postby MoodyB on Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:11 am

JoyceHK wrote:Thanks for the tips!

Never thought about the shooting thing before during the concert because that's (supposed to be strictly) prohibited in any shows here in Hong Kong. Remember last time I was trying to take a few photos before the show started, someone did that first and was spotted by the staff there, that staff rushed towards to that little poor lady like she's a terrorist...not all people did that got caught though, depends on your luck.

After seeing Chris's beautiful photos (simply beautiful! Can't take my eyes off them!), I emailed to the organiser to see if shooting is allowed...because they have the "No photos and eating" warning only on the Chinese site of hkticketing.com... no reply yet. Whatever, I'll bring my DC with me anyway.

You'll find that the general rule is that no cameras are allowed unless you have a pass...Of course people do and it depends on the individual venues on how much they enforce the rules.
Good luck and thanks for the kind words!

All the best,
Chris
x
"Before you play two notes learn how to play one note - and don't play one note unless you've got a reason to play it." - Mark Hollis (1998)

http://www.chriscrader.com/
http://stores.lulu.com/Eurotech
MoodyB
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby JoyceHK on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:43 am

MoodyB wrote:You'll find that the general rule is that no cameras are allowed unless you have a pass...Of course people do and it depends on the individual venues on how much they enforce the rules.
Good luck and thanks for the kind words!

All the best,
Chris
x

Thanks & take care. :)
JoyceHK
Noob
Noob

Postby Rhodesia on Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:56 am

Lucky you....!
I want to see David in concert.....
promess dont take my pics with flash in his pretty eyes....

:cry:
"...And love blows through Rhodesia ..."

Rhodesia
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to *Bulletin Board*