-->[ Video Player News ]<--

Please check here for any updates on the site. Post your own bulletins also.

Re: -->[ Video Player News ]<--

Postby proggrl on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:51 am

YW and YAY! Now it displays correctly for me. What was the system error, out of curiosity?
Trust the proggrl.
proggrl
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Blood of a Poet on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:16 pm

proggrl wrote:YW and YAY! Now it displays correctly for me. What was the system error, out of curiosity?

'Twas the thin border image just below the top JapanSylvian graphic. It needed a Break Tag immediately after the top graphic, as some browsers/systems would not obey the fixed width of the video player box - simply wrapping the divider down below the graphic. They would instead ignore the box width and place the divider inline directly after the graphic, which would stretch the entire box out to double its intended size.
~ Blood of a Poet ~
Blood of a Poet
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby proggrl on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:47 am

Blood of a Poet wrote:
proggrl wrote:YW and YAY! Now it displays correctly for me. What was the system error, out of curiosity?

'Twas the thin border image just below the top JapanSylvian graphic. It needed a Break Tag immediately after the top graphic, as some browsers/systems would not obey the fixed width of the video player box - simply wrapping the divider down below the graphic. They would instead ignore the box width and place the divider inline directly after the graphic, which would stretch the entire box out to double its intended size.

Ahhh - good catch! :D :smt023 That is exactly what it was doing for me.
Trust the proggrl.
proggrl
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Previous

Return to *Bulletin Board*