PLEASE UNLEASH YOUR TREASURES!

Please check here for any updates on the site. Post your own bulletins also.

PLEASE UNLEASH YOUR TREASURES!

Postby Silver Moon on Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:10 am

OK... I just posted several pictures in the DS category, one in the SJ, one in the MK, 2 in the Japan one, 1 in fan art, and 1 in miscellaneous... I hope you enjoy them! But pictures have been coming in slow lately- If anyone has some pictures they have been holding back... Please post them! If anyone has bigger or clearer versions of the ones I posted please post those as well! But a big THANK YOU to Godisinthesilences, HeartofDavid, Shamen, Sheisnot, Krausy, s4pb, PoisonedApathy, Pannacotta, and Kinki for all of the ones you have posted... Thank you again for your photos they are absolutely extraordinary!

-Kera-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby kinki on Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:17 am

Will see what I can find. :D

I cant believe there are so many pics of Japan. I thought Nightporter had a lot of piccies until I saw what was posted on here!
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:15 pm

No problem Kera!!!!

I would post more pics but when I tried to (several times) it would tell me my pics could not be posted because they were corrupted. The only ones I CAN upload are the ones taken by my digital camera. Besides, I think every pic I have someone else does too, since the source of most of mine are other websites.
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:20 pm

oh sweetie i have tons more i just havne't had time to put them through photoshop and turn them into save for web images. I will get to that when i have a moment
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby kinki on Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:02 am

Just to say a big thank you to HeartofDavid (and anyone else, dont want to leave anyone out!) for all the new piccies - what a nice surprise after a weekend of manic mayhem.
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:55 am

i know i love all the piccies posted this weekend!!!!!
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby heartofdavid on Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:14 pm

My pleasure, I'm happy to share when I get a chance, I tend to scan in clumps.

I want to thank everybody who's shared their artwork, I'm really impressed, just beautiful.
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:08 pm

heart i just wanted to thank you again for all your hard scanning work. You must have one amazing collection! I just love them! You always include images of david i've never experienced before!
thank you again and namaste'
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:53 pm

Thank you so much Heart!!! And Sheisnot!! And gods!! I am truley greatful for all of the pictures you have posted. Thank you so so much for sharing them!!

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby godisinthesilences on Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:17 am

I think i'm pretty much out of pics to share .... :-( I think anything else i have has already been posted.... no reason to post doubles of stuff.
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:21 am

Awe, Gods! You have done an excellent job posting pics- Thank you so much! And to everyone else who has taken the time to post these beautiful images... I still have to scan some more "Japan Photo Story" pics, and I forgot about scanning the pictures from my Prophetique boxset book! (it's actually quite big - Lots of Sexy Mick pics!) And I found a few David Sylvian post cards in a box containting a CD of an interview of him in 1987! So I'll scan all those too.... Plus, I think I still have quite a bundle on my computer I haven't posted yet- So if no one else posts them first, I will!

-K-

PS: While on the subject of sexy Mick- Where's Kinki been??
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby heartofdavid on Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:57 am

I was wondering if some one was going to scan more from "Sons of Pioneers" (English and Japanese versions); there are a lot more great pics in each. There was a start on those, hoped more would come through. Same with the 80 Days book; even though most are in b&w and not the best quality there are several nice candid shots.
Last edited by heartofdavid on Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Poisoned_Apathy on Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:08 pm

I'd love to see more pics from Sons of pioneers ;-) Thanks a lot for all those beautiful pictures!! :-D

Silver Moon wrote:PS: While on the subject of sexy Mick- Where's Kinki been??

I have missed her too...
Poisoned_Apathy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby heartofdavid on Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:27 pm

godisinthesilences wrote:You must have one amazing collection! I just love them! You always include images of david i've never experienced before!
I don't know if I have a large collection, but I got most of my stuff at the time it was released, magazines, records/tapes, posters, etc. Yeah, I'm an oldster, lol.

I picked up a few items on ebay a couple of years ago, but haven't even looked much there since and no longer have an account; generally the prices for the things I'd like to get are beyond my means or what I would be willing to pay for a single item.

The bulk of the Japanese and other foreign language magazines I have I got during the 80s. There used to be a clearing house/mail order place called Kensington Gardens, they were in the States on the east coast (I think). You could buy individual issues of magazines or subscribe. Lost track of them and found a Japanese bookshop quite far from me a few years later, recently found an entire Japanese market that has a good size book/cd/magazine/dvd shop. Problem there is you have to take a lot of time to look through things because nothing is in English, lol. The cds and dvds are all Japanese artists, so includes Ryuichi, Akiko, Takahashi, YMO, all the faves plus the current popular artists.
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:41 pm

Heck, don't worry about being an "oldster", because it is wicked cool that you were there when this was all going down, although i guess some of us were not too far behind!! It is fun to have the old stuff and be able to say you acquired it back in the day!!!
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Next

Return to *Bulletin Board*