Favourite Nine Horses "SBS" song?

Sakamoto, Fripp, Czukay et al.

What is your favourite song from Snow Borne Sorrow?

Wonderful World
17%
Darkest Birds
17%
The Banality of Evil
No votes
Atom and Cell
6%
A History of Holes
14%
Snow Borne Sorrow
28%
The Day the Earth Stole Heaven
6%
Serotonin
3%
The Librarian
11%

Total votes : 36

Re: Favourite Nine Horses "SBS" song?

Postby becky on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:55 pm

Thanks for your kind thoughts Nicrobiz :smt056 I'm getting through it - slowly but surely. It's so funny - so much of Sylvian's recent work directly reflects my own life, I feel like I'm living in some kind of parallel universe! Sometimes snatches of lyrics just pop up in my mind with the word 'she' exchanged for 'he'...'There's no taking to him, talking to him - I'll keep my thoughts to myself, unless I'm asked'...'There's always stories riddled with lies'...and blimey talk about 'Random acts of senseless violence!'... :roll: Though I've got a feeling one of the (many) reasons my ex walked walked was because we didn't really share musical tastes...he detested Japan/Sylvian/Cocteay Twins - all my faves and if I ever played DS in the house he would moan and moan saying 'Oh God, is it Depressing David' again! He didn't get the music at all and just accused me of liking weird and negative things..In the end I had to give up and just listen to it on my Ipod instead! :lol: On the subject of SBS - I hated it when I first heard it - didn't like the Nine Horses sound at all ...but slowly it's grown on me over time and now I love it.
becky
Obsessed
Obsessed

Previous

Return to Collaborations