Looking for a song by David/Nine Horses

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

Looking for a song by David/Nine Horses

Postby godisinthesilences on Sat May 20, 2006 1:21 am

ok i'm seriously having a brain fart here. There recently was a song released by david... i believe it is a nine horses song... something with Monday in the title. I have NO idea why i can't recall this.
I am looking for some kind person to share the sound file with me if they have it.
Does anyone know what i'm talking about?? I think it was being released as the bside to the wonderful world cd single.
Thanks for any help given
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Sat May 20, 2006 9:21 am

Hi!

The song title is "When Monday Comes Around" And you can listen to a one minut clip of it on his official site here The song title is a link to the clip.

-Kera-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Re: Looking for a song by David/Nine Horses

Postby sonic_chronicler on Sat May 20, 2006 7:58 pm

godisinthesilences wrote:I am looking for some kind person to share the sound file with me if they have it.
Does anyone know what i'm talking about?? I think it was being released as the bside to the wonderful world cd single.
Thanks for any help given

Don't want to sound pushy or anything, but really, you should buy the single and support continuing David's career rather than ask for freebies.

It's not like he sells millions of records these days - and every one sold is surely a tiny step towards making a tour possible :D

Sonic
sonic_chronicler
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Sun May 21, 2006 11:04 pm

oh no i was just thinking of a trade, but as i said i was having a brain fart and got it all confused with another release. I plan to buy this when its released with the 'wonderful world' single. No worries I am totally in favour of paying for my music... Especially when it comes to david's. I always purchase from his official site, even though it may cost more than say amazon.com. sorry didn't mean to get anyone's hackles up :-)... namaste'
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to General Discussion