Band Lineup for Tour

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

Postby Silver Moon on Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:40 am

Yep! You never know who's been looking!

I have a feeling that he probably has been here before. And as I've said before... I've had a few visits from Cyprus on my webstats!

-K
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby arieleleven on Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:51 am

Silver Moon wrote:Yep! You never know who's been looking!

I have a feeling that he probably has been here before. And as I've said before... I've had a few visits from Cyprus on my webstats!

-K

That's right, I remember you mentioning the Cyprus hits before.

I think perhaps recess is over for the Inner Fangirl after all! :roll:

xxx
These are years with a genius for living.
arieleleven
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Steerpike on Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:54 am

arieleleven wrote:
Steerpike wrote:
arieleleven wrote:
sisterlondon wrote:Maybe that's why he's not playing, he knows we will be there! :P

That's got to be it, ha! The poor man is going to become a total recluse because of us. :)

xxx

You've got a point. I wonder if he logs on here as a guest and has got scared off by all of us.

I don't know! The thought is enough to make me seriously determined to try and rein in my inner fangirl...it's just so easy to let her run rampant here with all you truly festive fellow fans! She has been having more fun here than she has had in years, actually, and I'm glad of it. :-)

I agree. While part of me wonders who does read these messages, I don't think that any of them are offensive and in fact I think these particular "guests" should be flattered. I don't want to "rein in my inner fan girl either", that's why I'm here. Japan reminds me of a good period in my life and through this forum I can go back there and be her.

I can tell you, this forum is a lot "cleaner" than others I've been on :wink: Ariel, if any of us want to get dirty, we can always meet in the chat room and vent.
Steerpike
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby arieleleven on Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:13 am

Steerpike wrote:
arieleleven wrote:
Steerpike wrote:
arieleleven wrote:
sisterlondon wrote:Maybe that's why he's not playing, he knows we will be there! :P

That's got to be it, ha! The poor man is going to become a total recluse because of us. :)

xxx

You've got a point. I wonder if he logs on here as a guest and has got scared off by all of us.

I don't know! The thought is enough to make me seriously determined to try and rein in my inner fangirl...it's just so easy to let her run rampant here with all you truly festive fellow fans! She has been having more fun here than she has had in years, actually, and I'm glad of it. :-)

I agree. While part of me wonders who does read these messages, I don't think that any of them are offensive and in fact I think these particular "guests" should be flattered. I don't want to "rein in my inner fan girl either", that's why I'm here. Japan reminds me of a good period in my life and through this forum I can go back there and be her.

I can tell you, this forum is a lot "cleaner" than others I've been on :wink: Ariel, if any of us want to get dirty, we can always meet in the chat room and vent.

I agree with everything you just said! Really, they should be flattered that they have so many avid and rabid fans, and you are so right about this being the perfect place to be silly with other fans and relive happy memories, etc. Anyway, I'm not sure my inner teen is ready to stop playing yet, so whatever.

I like the idea of venting in the chat room! We should definitely meet up there sometime. :-)
Last edited by arieleleven on Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These are years with a genius for living.
arieleleven
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Melaszka on Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:39 am

Silver Moon wrote:Yep! You never know who's been looking!

-K

I'm pretty certain that they do visit fansites. There was a guy who posted at davidsylvian.net a few times not long before it closed that I suspected was Sylvian himself, and I know I wasn't the only one with this suspicion about him (he alluded to financial information on record sales that , if it were genuine, only an insider at Samadhi would have known, and his posts just had that slightly pedantic sentence structure that DS has in interviews). But the fact that we'll probably never know for sure makes it even more exciting
Melaszka
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby heartofdavid on Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:29 am

Melaszka wrote:There was a guy who posted at davidsylvian.net a few times not long before it closed that I suspected was Sylvian himself, and I know I wasn't the only one with this suspicion about him (he alluded to financial information on record sales that , if it were genuine, only an insider at Samadhi would have known, and his posts just had that slightly pedantic sentence structure that DS has in interviews). But the fact that we'll probably never know for sure makes it even more exciting

Gerritt, who ran that site, had said that both David and Steve did visit the discussion board there. David answered a list of questions from members that Gerrit forwarded to him; twice I think those interviews were posted.
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Previous

Return to General Discussion