Unashamedly girly topic!

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

Unashamedly girly topic!

Postby kinki on Fri May 19, 2006 6:04 pm

OK, following on from the Sylvian pillowcase (*chortle*) I want to know if anyone's ever dreamt about David, or anyone else?

I DID, the other night!!!!!!!

Firstly I dreamt I was being taught trapeze by Mick ( :shock: ), then I was walking round setting up an exhibition private view party with David, laughing and joking with him.

It. Was. Awesome. Needless to say I woke up with a big smile on my face. :wink:
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Fri May 19, 2006 11:30 pm

Trapeze, huh? :twisted:

and by Mick no less---I can see that :lol:
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Fri May 19, 2006 11:52 pm

hee hee... i have... sssshhhh its a secret *tiptoes out*
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sylvian girl on Sat May 20, 2006 11:14 am

ive dreamt that ive met david before, after a concert i think. i woke up thinking 'wow that was a lovely dream' and then forgot everything the more i tried to remember it!!
sylvian girl
Regular
Regular

Re: Unashamedly girly topic!

Postby lastgoldstar on Sat May 20, 2006 10:35 pm

kinki wrote:Firstly I dreamt I was being taught trapeze by Mick ( :shock: ), then I was walking round setting up an exhibition private view party with David, laughing and joking with him.

That does sound quite awesome! Now there's a party I would attend. ;-)

I sadly have had but one David dream. I was boarding a plane, and someone had taken my seat, and the only one open was next to a very familiar blond popstar. :-D I sat down next to him and he turned to face me (I couldn't muster up the courage to speak) and we stared each other in the eye for a good twenty seconds before he turned to the front again. And funnily enough, Ryuichi Sakamoto was sitting in front of him. Brief, but very exciting! And I remember the details, too. He was Quiet Life era David, with the two-tone hair and wearing black pants, black overcoat, and yellow vest with a tie. This ensemble to be exact. :D
lastgoldstar
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Sat May 20, 2006 11:00 pm

lastgoldstar wrote:
kinki wrote:Firstly I dreamt I was being taught trapeze by Mick ( :shock: ), then I was walking round setting up an exhibition private view party with David, laughing and joking with him.

That does sound quite awesome! Now there's a party I would attend. ;-)

I sadly have had but one David dream. I was boarding a plane, and someone had taken my seat, and the only one open was next to a very familiar blond popstar. :-D I sat down next to him and he turned to face me (I couldn't muster up the courage to speak) and we stared each other in the eye for a good twenty seconds before he turned to the front again. And funnily enough, Ryuichi Sakamoto was sitting in front of him. Brief, but very exciting! And I remember the details, too. He was Quiet Life era David, with the two-tone hair and wearing black pants, black overcoat, and yellow vest with a tie. This ensemble to be exact. :D

Well darn---and I was gonna ask if you asked him if he was a member of the mile high club!!! :twisted:

There is a pic from that period that I saw once but can't remember what site had it, but in it David is grinnig big and to me he looks just like the Joker in Batman!!! It is only THAT pic though, no others--every other one he it beautimous!!!!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Sat May 20, 2006 11:29 pm

That is such a cool dream! The only dream I ever had similar to that was once I had a dream I went back in time in my sleep to 1979 or something, and I remember traveling around, and doing all kinds of things to try and raise enough money to get a plane ticket to go to Europe to meet David Sylvian, and that was my mission- Unfortunately I woke up before I ever got there!

-Kera-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby kinki on Sun May 21, 2006 5:32 am

Excellent dreams guys...Lastgoldstar you should have asked him if he WANTED to be a member of the mile high club! *snigger*

godisinthesilences wrote:hee hee... i have... sssshhhh its a secret *tiptoes out*

OK everyone lets all tickle Godsinthesilences until she tells us her David dream... :D
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby lastgoldstar on Sun May 21, 2006 12:09 pm

krausy wrote:Well darn---and I was gonna ask if you asked him if he was a member of the mile high club!!! :twisted:

kinki wrote:Excellent dreams guys...Lastgoldstar you should have asked him if he WANTED to be a member of the mile high club! *snigger*
godisinthesilences wrote:hee hee... i have... sssshhhh its a secret *tiptoes out*

OK everyone lets all tickle Godsinthesilences until she tells us her David dream... :D

I should have! :smt046
*hopes for more airplane dreams*

Let the tickling begin!

Oh wow, Kera, too bad you didn't "meet" him! Even though it was a dream, it'd sill be fun anyway. :wink:
lastgoldstar
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby kinki on Sun May 21, 2006 4:31 pm

Well Ive heard if you eat cheese just before you go to bed you have more vivid dreams....

AND if you go to sleep with the aid of some nice ambient Jansen/Barbieri/Rain Tree Crow/Sylvian etc you might get lucky...
;-)

*tickles Gods some more*
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Sun May 21, 2006 6:39 pm

kinki wrote:Well Ive heard if you eat cheese just before you go to bed you have more vivid dreams....

AND if you go to sleep with the aid of some nice ambient Jansen/Barbieri/Rain Tree Crow/Sylvian etc you might get lucky...
;-)

*tickles Gods some more*

That could be the answer---not only calms you and prepares you for sleep, but the occurences of Japan/Sylvian dreams in greatly increased. Who cares to be in the test group for this experiment

(Krausy is presented by a sea of hands waving wildly) :lol:
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Sun May 21, 2006 10:54 pm

honestly my dream was WAY too personal.... hee hee... lets just say it had some nick rhodes ... high heels.... white hotel room...very cold.... then david... warm firelit room.... and all i remember is very very blue eyes ;-)
Y'all can take it from there
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby kinki on Mon May 22, 2006 5:21 am

Hmmm, I never got Nick Rhodes, I always thought he was a poor girl's David Sylvian (*titter*)

But your dream definitely wins in the naughty stakes.....

In my dream I remember him having just the biggest smile with perfect teeth and he never stopped laughing...

----------

...I think it can safely be said I will be testing out the cheese/Jansen/Barbieri before sleep combo.
kinki
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Mon May 22, 2006 9:02 am

kinki wrote:Hmmm, I never got Nick Rhodes, I always thought he was a poor girl's David Sylvian (*titter*)

HA HA HA... I love that... a poor girl's david...LOL BRILLIANT!!!
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Mon May 22, 2006 9:12 am

Well, Barbieri visited me that other night. Let's just say he was very sensitive and romantic. :wink:

Now I'm waiting for bass lessons from Mick and drum lessons from Steve 8)
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Next

Return to General Discussion