David Sylvian World Tour - Tickets Available Now For RFH

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

Postby sisterlondon on Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:24 am

Steer, I am at A34, I think it's like on the left when you look at the stage :)

*plenty of room for fainting, LMAO!*
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby tallulahtaurus on Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:46 pm

Steerpike wrote:Image

This was in the London Metro today and is a artist impression of the re-furbished RFH which opens today. I've put a cross where I'm sitting. It's not that far from the front as I expected and the seats are raised, so if I have a tall person sitting in front of me, I will still be able to see.

Where is everyone else sitting? Sisterlondon & ariel, as you can see there's plenty of room in the front in case ariel faints, which is a good possibility as there is no obstruction (pillers, curtains etc) which will affect your view of the stage, which means you'll be able to see Steve and David - and they'll be able to see you :twisted:

Oooooh god I am so excited about this....I am C7......*smiling so hard the cheeks hurt*
"This island of blue
Where life clings to your hands
Like water and sand
Will loose it's way when you're gone"
tallulahtaurus
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby sisterlondon on Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:12 am

Well, ticketmaster says that my order is being processed for being sent but the ticket appeared here this morning. And it wasn't registered, wtf?

Anyway, I'll be selling it soon. Front stalls, R12. If anyone is looking for one I prefer selling it to a fan, but if not it's going to ebay! (if I figure out how selling goes!)
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Previous

Return to General Discussion