David Sylvian World Tour - Tickets Available Now For RFH

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

David Sylvian World Tour - Tickets Available Now For RFH

Postby deadbees on Thu May 24, 2007 7:41 am

A heads up for people looking to go to the RFH gig, although tickets are not yet available on their site, they are via Ticketmaster.
I got Row C, Front Stalls. :lol:
deadbees
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Cheery Cherry on Thu May 24, 2007 8:46 am

It's so difficult for me to be....but I am happy for you *said through gritted teeth*

Of course, I'm kidding...but I am really sad that I won't get a chance to see David. :cry:
Cheery Cherry
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby tallulahtaurus on Thu May 24, 2007 8:49 am

I got Row C too - YAY SYLVIAN, I can't afford to eat for the rest of the month but hey there are more important things to be concerned about!!!

Like le Sylv...
"This island of blue
Where life clings to your hands
Like water and sand
Will loose it's way when you're gone"
tallulahtaurus
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby Silver Moon on Thu May 24, 2007 8:50 am

I wouldn't lose total and complete hope yet, Cheery Cherry... Not saying that I think he will come to the US... I really don't have a clue... But I'm not losing all hope yet! If worse comes to worse... There have already been many good ideas mentioned on other threads!

Deadbees - I'm happy for you! I'm glad that you, and everyone else who gets to see the show will see it. Hopefully maybe a DVD could be made of this? That would be very cool even if I didn't get to see him.

-K
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby deadbees on Thu May 24, 2007 9:08 am

[quote="Silver Moon"]I wouldn't lose total and complete hope yet, Cheery Cherry... Not saying that I think he will come to the US... I really don't have a clue... But I'm not losing all hope yet! If worse comes to worse... There have already been many good ideas mentioned on other threads!

Deadbees - I'm happy for you! I'm glad that you, and everyone else who gets to see the show will see it. Hopefully maybe a DVD could be made of this? That would be very cool even if I didn't get to see him.

-K[/quote]

thanks but i shouldn't be too down as it wasn't too long ago that in interviews David said he was unlikely to tour again at all.
deadbees
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby deadbees on Thu May 24, 2007 9:11 am

[quote="tallulahtaurus"]I got Row C too - YAY SYLVIAN, I can't afford to eat for the rest of the month but hey there are more important things to be concerned about!!!

Like le Sylv...[/quote]

I got the heads up from fellow Bill Nelson fans on his website's forum who also seem to have tickets for Row C (the place to be). What chance a guest appearance for Answered Prayers.
deadbees
Fanatic
Fanatic

RFH Tickets

Postby thricegreat on Thu May 24, 2007 9:44 am

Thanks for the post about Ticketmaster - just got row D !!!
thricegreat
Regular
Regular

Postby sisterlondon on Thu May 24, 2007 12:25 pm

Argh, I just got row R! :( But got it damn it!
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Thu May 24, 2007 8:08 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Melaszka on Fri May 25, 2007 10:07 am

Aagh! Wish I'd seen this on Thursday. I waited until it came on the RFH website (having annoyed a very harrassed RFH box office guy on Wednesday, when I was apparently about the 97th person to ring and inquire when tickets were going on sale), but still managed row E, which is quite respectable (albeit right at the side). I'm so excited!
Melaszka
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Fri May 25, 2007 10:11 am

I have now row A too *yes, I'm crazy*So if anyone knows that any late person needs an extra ticket, let me know. I have the row R to spare. Not at the front, but if anyone is interested I'll try to ebay it (if I figure out how to do so!)
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Bridget on Fri May 25, 2007 2:25 pm

Wow sisterlondon, row A!! :P that's really great, congratulations!
I can't believe I'm going to see David.

I'm just starting to realise it, I'm going quiet I think..don't know what to say anymore.. :smt051
Bridget
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby Melaszka on Fri May 25, 2007 5:13 pm

Bridget wrote:Wow sisterlondon, row A!! :P that's really great, congratulations!
I can't believe I'm going to see David.

I'm just starting to realise it, I'm going quiet I think..don't know what to say anymore.. :smt051

Yes, I'm really pleased for you, too, sisterlondon.

It's great he's doing another tour. I've only seen him live once and I was getting really scared he wouldn't tour again.

By the way, I'm going to the RFH gig by myself, as all my friends are unenlightened. I'll perhaps ask this again nearer the time, but if anyone else is going alone and would like to meet up before/after/during to share the experience, that would be great.
Melaszka
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Cheery Cherry on Fri May 25, 2007 5:23 pm

Oh....I can only imagine the excitement. Do you guys have any idea how lucky you guys are? I am sincerely happy for you all.
Cheery Cherry
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby japanfan on Fri May 25, 2007 5:52 pm

I purchased my tickets for the Glasgow gig today. Im front row balcony inches from the stage! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D 8)
japanfan
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Next

Return to General Discussion