David's Facebook page

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

Re: David's Facebook page

Postby Chad on Wed May 06, 2015 11:17 am

Simon,

Why dont you knock it off? The way I see it, anytime someone says anything negative about D you have to swoop in and protect his honor. Guess what? its not your place to do it. This forum allows for differing opinions. If you were to go back and read my negative comments, you'll see that I rarely ever take it personal. And when I do, its in response. You on the other hand do nothing but. You just killed another thread with your fanboy hero tactics. You never contribute anything other than what you just did right here. You are the troll.

Per your PM, do I want another Secrets pt7? Absolutely not. But I do want something I can connect with and doesn't leave me cold and depressed. I cant live in that head space ...EVER.

So yea maybe I got a little carried away with the RTC thing. I personally think thats just what he needs right now. Like I mentioned in another post, his output is at an all time low. That Frank Wright thing - zero effort filler for the diehards. The book, trophies 5? ...talk about a repeat. More filler. Just buying time.

It's just an opinion Simon. Don't take it so personally. But somehow I know you will... you're just wired that way.
Chad
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby Simonp on Thu May 07, 2015 4:33 am

There's having an opinion and there's just being an arse...you Chad, fall into the latter category. I'll say no more because obviously we'll never agree on this but just for future reference I don't take to facetious comments about my forever badgering Sylvian about a book or the like. I happen to take an interest in what he's releasing at the moment. You don't. Fair enough. I mean calling someone "fanboy hero" just has troll written all over it.
MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON
Simonp
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby natsume on Sun May 10, 2015 12:43 am

Embarrassing. Take it to another forum, girls.
natsume
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby svendutchmountains on Thu May 14, 2015 2:32 am

natsume wrote:Embarrassing. Take it to another forum, girls.

Hear, hear!

I do have to say though, in Chad`s defence - his posts of late have focussed on music, especially bringing to light some records which I may have missed otherwise.

We all know Chad`s opinion on David`s latest batch of work. We all know Simon`s opinion. Never the twain will they meet so guys, give it a rest!

Greetings from the Dutch mountains,
Sven
I recognize no method of living that I know of, I see only the basic materials I may use
svendutchmountains
Obsessed
Obsessed

Previous

Return to General Discussion